Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'God' (13)

← Back to Christian Nerdfighters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can God Heal

Right haha As my first Discussion I will Discus a risky topic can God Heal in the modern world [Btw i believe in Faith Healing so Yeah the…

Started by william mccandless

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Emily

Christian Music

Not just the trditional stuff you hear on commercials for christian music CD's, stuff you like. As long as you enjoy the music, and it send…

Started by E_Lewis

86 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Lisa Anne Carrillo

Women

The Bible has some interesting things to say about women. The famous women who followed Jesus, the virgin Mary, Sarah, Eve, Jezabel, Ruth,…

Started by E_Lewis

29 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Abigail Thompson

Different Denominations

There are a lot of different denominations of Christianity. A LOT. More than I could keep track of. It's understandable to a certain extent…

Started by E_Lewis

44 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by E_Lewis

Hatred

I for one am not clean of ever having hated another human being.  It's not a pleasant feeling, but it certainly is a powerful and ev…

Started by Khail

16 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Bryan Rosander, FL

Gay Marraige

(Someone was gonna bring it up sooner or later) How do you feel about gay rights? The Bible specifically says it's wrong for men to sleep w…

Started by E_Lewis

248 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]

Predestination?

I could give you my little spiel on it, but that would be way less fun right now. Where do you stand on it? Edit: I think it's pretty safe…

Started by Sydnee

50 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Bryan Rosander, FL

The Afterlife

Even though a lot of the Bible focuses on the afterlife, there's still a lot of confusuion and disagreement about the subject.  For instanc…

Started by E_Lewis

5 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by E_Lewis

Narniad

I would like to discuss the deeper meanings hidden in "The Chronicles of Narnia" written by C.S. Lewis. I'm humble enough to admit that w…

Started by Kiri

5 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Jessica Marie Stewart

Love

EDIT: The first topic up here is only one. If anyone else wants to add any discussions or thoughts on love in general feel free to mentio…

Started by E_Lewis

8 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by E_Lewis

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service