Nerdfighters

There's probably another discussion about this but I just wanted to make one.

What are your favorite Doctor Who Quotes?

I like "Two hearts, oh baby I'm beating out a samba!" When Cassandra was inhabiting The Doctor (Just another example of David Tennant's great acting abilities.)

Or the one where 10 was mocking 5: "'Oh no, of course, you mostly went hands free didn't you? It's like, 'Hey I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'""

Tags: doctor, funny, quotes, who

Views: 11188

Replies to This Discussion

"Look at the detail on that cheese plant!"
Eleventh Doctor: I need...I need...I need...Fish fingers and custard!

"I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."

less for the line than for the reaction :D

It's epic either way. ^-^

I don't have a specific Doctor Who quote but I always loved the the parts where he has this distant look and his eyes are glazed the mysterious music is played in the background and he starts making a speech about Galifray, or timelords, or the way he is powerful and other races fear him or some other deep and important message regarding time and space. You know these parts ;).

The tenth doctor
Martha: witches and magic it's all a bit Harry Pottor isn't it?
Doctor: oh wait till you read book 7. Ohh I cried

LOVED the Shakespeare quote (academics punching the air) but there are so many moments that just catch the imagination. One of my favorites:

Are all people like this?

Like what?

So much bigger on the inside.

Idris/11th 

still amazing

AND STAY OUT!

- The Eleventh Doctor, not so long after regeneration, in the home of Amelia Pond.

4th Dr.- You're improving?!! 
Harry- Am I really? 
4th Dr.- Yes! Your mind is beginning to work. It's entirely due to my influence, of course, you must not take any credit.

From the "Ark in Space" episode.

Oh, he's not smug at all.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service