Nerdfighters

As we all know the next series will see the departure of our beloved Last Centurion and The Girl who waited, many sites across the net have been flooded with speculation as to the next companion. As I can see it apart from absolute strangers as is common with the doctor, current favourites for his companion seems to be either River Song or Jenny, the doctors cloned daughter. However I personally would love to see a side companion something like K-9 added into the mix.

How amazing would it be to see the Doctor travelling with an Adipose in his pocket, the combined cuteness of Matt Smith in his little fits of childlike behaviour combined with the squeaking waving ball of fat that captured hearts during Tennants era could lead to the end of time itself (again).

Anyway who else would you like to see the doctor travel with alien or otherwise and why? or is there anyone here who thinks the doctor may choose to travel alone because he knows what's ahead?

Tags: Companion, Doctor, Matt, Smith, Who

Views: 270

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

:D

+ 1

I dunno. Normally I'd say an Earthling like Donna, because she made the best companion, but for Matt... I kind of want Jenny back, even though I know it's unlikely. No River, though. She will never be a full-time companion. Somebody who's actually friends with the Doctor and can actually be a good companion, unlike Amy. Amy was clingy and annoying.
Someone like Donna, but not Donna because she will always strictly be Ten's companion.

He needs another black guy.

Brilliant Idea! A Black male Donna type! =)

That reminds me of Ford Prefect in the movie of The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

Eleven and Ford Prefect... they would be so weird together. xD

i'd vote yes

Oh Yeah!

I would love to see Jack return! He needs to meet the Eleventh Doctor!

i think he did in Torchwood...but i've only seen a few episodes, so don't quote me on that.

Nope, Jack hasn't met him in Torchwood. He's only met the 9th and 10th in DW.

wasn't Smith on Torchwood though?  did they just not meet?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service