Nerdfighters

I've only watched the new series, but I always welcome a diversity of answers! I think, in my opinion, the best-dressed Doctor was the Eleventh, what with his tweed jackets and bow ties and suspenders and all. 

As an asides, I loved the Tenth's Converse shoes.

Also, how about companions? Which companion do you think was the best dressed? Although, their clothes usually differed in each episode (unlike the Doctors'), so...

Tags: Doctor, Eleventh, Tenth, Who, best-dressed, bow, clothes, converse, jackets, shoes, More…suspenders, ties, tweed

Views: 294

Replies to This Discussion

I can't blame him for that....I--L-O-V-E leather! =)

Yup. =)

3 Words.

Bowties are cool.

I was personally rather fond of the multicoloured scarf and fedora look, mostly because it's something I would absolutely wear if given the opportunity. Ten is best in the new series, though. Gotta love that coat.

I would do that too. =) I own a few fedora's but not a scarf that long. =(

11th for he's nerdy look, he's a time traveling 900 year old guy the look works for it. plus it goes with he's audience, nerds.

9th for simple style

4th for scarf

Hm, Ten was definitely the best dressed (although I have a strong affinity for overcoats so I may be a bit biased.) I am most definitely in love with those shoes, though. And the glasses.

10th doctor. LOVE the coat he wears. And then the 11th after with his long coat and stetson. He always looks so trendy yet sad like that :)

Personally (for I can only speak so), I'd say 4th!

I love his scarf :)

The Tenth, he was able to pull off converse AND a suit. I don't know many other people that can do that.

Not that I pulled it off like he did of course but I was wearing those glasses and converse before David even became the Doctor ; )

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service