Nerdfighters

I've only watched the new series, but I always welcome a diversity of answers! I think, in my opinion, the best-dressed Doctor was the Eleventh, what with his tweed jackets and bow ties and suspenders and all. 

As an asides, I loved the Tenth's Converse shoes.

Also, how about companions? Which companion do you think was the best dressed? Although, their clothes usually differed in each episode (unlike the Doctors'), so...

Tags: Doctor, Eleventh, Tenth, Who, best-dressed, bow, clothes, converse, jackets, shoes, More…suspenders, ties, tweed

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

Personally (for I can only speak so), I'd say 4th!

I love his scarf :)

The Tenth, he was able to pull off converse AND a suit. I don't know many other people that can do that.

Not that I pulled it off like he did of course but I was wearing those glasses and converse before David even became the Doctor ; )

Well, this is hard to say.  I'm going to go with 11 because of the bow tie and the suspenders and the occasional fez.

But I love 10's shoes so much!

Loved Baker's scarf, Tennant's shoes and coat, and bow ties are cool (not to mention a fez).  Can't decide.  Uh..I think Tennant will win this one for me though.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service