Nerdfighters

I got the inspiration for this discussion in another group. But anyways, you know that you're obsessed with Doctor Who when you do what?
For me, it's using my flashlight like a sonic-screwdriver to find stuff in my room, lock doors, and question people about my missing school-ID card (which I found with a flashlight I call my sonic screwdriver)  : )

Views: 5130

Replies to This Discussion

You relate most things in real life to things that happened in certain episodes.

Amen to that.

Yep.

Haha... when you secretly watch episodes of Doctor Who on Netflix during Writing class...

When you organize a school-wide, "Dress as a Doctor Who character" day..

Ah... I love my school :D

Or during Gov/Econ class and when you sit in the hallway and/or library as a gym TA :P

WHAT I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SCHOOL.

When your entire life and culture is a result of watching Doctor Who

When you accuse people of stealing your TARDIS when they find your missing objects, want David Tennant for Christmas, get in trouble for drawing the TARDIS all over your math final, and name your laptop "The Doctor"

He's already in a box, so that shouldn't be such a problem.

Just slap a bow on top and voila!

you noticed that too??? :D i thought i was the only one that was bothered by that :P

When they talk about the oldest question in the universe and you and your sister at the same time go "Doctor Who?" 

You know your obsessed when you sit and practice for hours on not blinking. Another sign is when you get invited to a firesafety lesson and you get to try on a gasmask, and you say ''are you my mummy?''.

Or when you ask yourself ''What would I do if I where the Doctor?'' and you start sketching up ideas <___< ( the last one is actually pretty funny :o )

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service