Nerdfighters

I got the inspiration for this discussion in another group. But anyways, you know that you're obsessed with Doctor Who when you do what?
For me, it's using my flashlight like a sonic-screwdriver to find stuff in my room, lock doors, and question people about my missing school-ID card (which I found with a flashlight I call my sonic screwdriver)  : )

Views: 5268

Replies to This Discussion

When you dream that you're taking a walk on the beach with Ten and Rose and you are full of glee, even if you dont know why youre there and there is no plot in your dream whatshoever.

I found this picture on line a while ago and I get so annoyed when people say I'm obsessed sometimes that I quote this picture! Kind of stupid. I know, but it just shows how much more I am obsessed with Doctor Who!

Cool.

That's actually really awesome...

When your mother says that it's good to express all your emotions, you can only think: ''At least the tenth doctor didn't had any trouble with that...''

I'm in a glass cage of emotion! (Totally describes me during the Hunger Games and certain episodes of Doctor Who and the Sherlock season 2 finale.)

You know that you are totally obsessed with Doctor Who when you start seeing the tardis every where...and then start getting crazy notions that aliens are coming...

when you find yourself avoiding mannequins in stores "just in case"

same here...

When you freak out becasue you found a store in your area called The Eleventh Hour while you were listening to the Doctor Who soundtrack on your iPod.

That's not obsession, that's just awesome!

When you make snow daleks instead of snow men. :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service