Nerdfighters

I got the inspiration for this discussion in another group. But anyways, you know that you're obsessed with Doctor Who when you do what?
For me, it's using my flashlight like a sonic-screwdriver to find stuff in my room, lock doors, and question people about my missing school-ID card (which I found with a flashlight I call my sonic screwdriver)  : )

Views: 5129

Replies to This Discussion

Haha! :P
Amazing. 

You get a ton of things for Christmas, but the only one you jump up and down screaming about is the 11th doctor's sonic screwdriver pen. AND FRENCH THE LLAMA IT WRITES IN 2 COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!! it's March and i still won't shut up about it...

When you're at a FIRST Robotics competition and you're so tired (totally not from staying up late to watch more Doctor Who in the hotel...) that you think you hear a sonic screwdriver in the pit, flip out, and try to find it. And when you meet two other FIRST people wearing Doctor Who apparel and instantly make new friends. 

When you work, "Fantastic!", "Brilliant!", "Allonzy!", "HWOT?!?", and  "Geronimo!" into daily conversations even though you are American and kinda fail at a British accent... but try anyway. And then you start to ramble about various scientific things (robotics) and work in insane hand motions and spin around your imaginary TARDIS as you explain confusing things to your already confused non-nerdy friends.

Yes! Absolutely every American conversation.

When Tardis blue is a real colour

Using wormholes as an excuse for losing something (which could be possible!) and using the idea of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff in arguments... I'm actually kind of proud whenever I manage to fit it in. I have weird arguments :)

When, if you ever get a dog, you want to name it K-9.

I am so doing this...except I'm really not a dog person.

Making Chameleon Circuit/Doctor Who fans out of my wonderfully nerdy friends at school. I'm easily excited.

when you start throwing chicken into the shadows to make sure they're safe

Omg thats hilarious. i literally laughed out loud at that.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service