Nerdfighters

I got the inspiration for this discussion in another group. But anyways, you know that you're obsessed with Doctor Who when you do what?
For me, it's using my flashlight like a sonic-screwdriver to find stuff in my room, lock doors, and question people about my missing school-ID card (which I found with a flashlight I call my sonic screwdriver)  : )

Views: 5218

Replies to This Discussion

1. You want to kill anyone who calls him "Doctor who"

2. Someone mentions Harry Potter, and you rant about how David Tennant played Barty Crouch Jr.

3. You see a wireless headset in someones ear, and automatically think "Delete!"

4. You run around the house with a plunger, and an egg beater screaming "Exterminate!"

5. Your computer desktop is of either Matt Smith or David Tennant (or Tom Baker, William Hartnell, etc.)

6. Your friends want to duct tape your mouth shut because you can't talk about anything but Doctor Who.

I was so sad that a dude as evil as Crouch was played by one as beautiful as Tennant. :P I love David Tennant. And all of these things on your list I do on a daily basis. xD

When a friend talks about an episode and you can name the episode and occasionally the number :P

I am planning a TARDIS party.  I got an old refrigerator box from the hardware store, and I'm going to have all my friends over so we can eat Jelly Babies, watch Doctor Who, eat fish custard, listen to Chameleon Circuit, play pin-the-bowtie-on-the-Doctor, and paint the box to look like Sexy.    

Also, when you always, ALWAYS bring a banana to a party.

When you have a note taped to the door of you bedroom telling your faimly what to do if you become the Doctors companion.

When it's literally the thing you think about most. :D

When you always go out with a toy sonic screwdriver in case some monsters arrived and you need to save the day... (I'm doing that... only 1 person has noticed that it's from Doctor Who!)

When you got your cousin and best friend to be obsessed with Doctor Who (okay, my cousin only likes it because she thinks the Doctor is cute)

When you had a major argument with your friend because they wouldn't accept the fact that his name isn't Doctor Who, it's the Doctor.

When you get up super early to catch an hour of Doctor Who before school.

When you do this on a whim.  Van Gogh style.  My favorite tattoo.

OMG!

This is AMAZING!

You buy life-size cardboard cut-outs of the characters and throw them birthday parties...!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service