when you start throwing chicken into the shadows to make sure they're safe
LOL! lets just say it was the beginning of an interesting night...
Also, when you find out your dad has a trech coat, so you run around all day pretending you're the Doctor.
1. You want to kill anyone who calls him "Doctor who"
2. Someone mentions Harry Potter, and you rant about how David Tennant played Barty Crouch Jr.
3. You see a wireless headset in someones ear, and automatically think "Delete!"
4. You run around the house with a plunger, and an egg beater screaming "Exterminate!"
5. Your computer desktop is of either Matt Smith or David Tennant (or Tom Baker, William Hartnell, etc.)
6. Your friends want to duct tape your mouth shut because you can't talk about anything but Doctor Who.
I was so sad that a dude as evil as Crouch was played by one as beautiful as Tennant. :P I love David Tennant. And all of these things on your list I do on a daily basis. xD
When a friend talks about an episode and you can name the episode and occasionally the number :P
I am planning a TARDIS party. I got an old refrigerator box from the hardware store, and I'm going to have all my friends over so we can eat Jelly Babies, watch Doctor Who, eat fish custard, listen to Chameleon Circuit, play pin-the-bowtie-on-the-Doctor, and paint the box to look like Sexy.
Also, when you always, ALWAYS bring a banana to a party.
When you have a note taped to the door of you bedroom telling your faimly what to do if you become the Doctors companion.