Nerdfighters

Betsy C.'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking at the FIFA matches diagram, it looks like they won't play again unless they…"

Betsy C. replied Jun 24, 2010 to Who Will You Cheer On?

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lauren Smith

"I believe it is "faucet.""

Betsy C. replied Apr 27, 2010 to American English - British English - Dictionary

30 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jessica Greene

"I'm watching it all from the American viewpoint and find it interesting that this is…"

Betsy C. replied Apr 26, 2010 to UK General Election

9 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Fran W

"I'm an American, so I think these are right, but don't consider me authoritative: A:…"

Betsy C. replied Apr 24, 2010 to American English - British English - Dictionary

30 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jessica Greene

"Stephen Fry (duh), Mitchell Webb, and I have respect for Russel Brand('s hair)."

Betsy C. replied Apr 6, 2010 to Favorite British person? (Celebrities, best friends, youtubers, Any brit is good)

131 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Liz Bajjalieh(spock lover)

"1. Most mornings before school (other times I may have Milo which is Australian, hah…"

Betsy C. replied Sep 12, 2009 to Because Tea Is So British...

54 Jan 24
Reply by Sabrina the Awesome

"I forgot The Boosh. I am ashamed. Add that one to my list!"

Betsy C. replied Sep 1, 2009 to Favourite British Programmes?

135 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Sisser

"I only get to watch the BritComs on PBS, so I am a wee bit limited: Keeping Up Appea…"

Betsy C. replied Aug 30, 2009 to Favourite British Programmes?

135 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Sisser

""Football pitch" instead of "soccer field" (or rugby pitch, as I like rugby better).…"

Betsy C. replied Aug 29, 2009 to What's your favorite British phrase (or word)?

133 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Tessa Cargile

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service