Nerdfighters

BrokenQuills's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hufflepuffs are made of awesome!"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 18, 2010 to Are all nerdfighters also in Ravenclaw?

692 Sep 9
Reply by Danno

"Nerdfighteria is not just about being smart... We are loyal, trustworthy, hard worki…"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 18, 2010 to Are all nerdfighters also in Ravenclaw?

692 Sep 9
Reply by Danno

"All you want for Christmas are Ravenclaw robes and a wand... Yes, it's true....my mo…"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to You Know You're Too Big of a Harry Potter fan when...

406 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Saranya Kumar

"I always thought, maybe next year....maybe the American school starts later..."

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to You Know You're Too Big of a Harry Potter fan when...

406 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Saranya Kumar

"Ditto! I started at 7! There is so much substance in these books, so much meaning. M…"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to does it annoy you

71 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Renee

"I'm pretty sure the only reason it suggested he would do well in Slytherin is becaus…"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to does it annoy you

71 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Renee

"In my opinion Harry Potter is most definetly amazing literature. It is not just for…"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to Anyone else think that Harry Potter and Twilight can live in peace?

42 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jenni Summers

"Yo Mamma's so ugly the dementors wouldn't kiss her. Yo Mamma's so replusive that no…"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to Harry Potter Yo Mamma Jokes

53 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Ana Cecília Sobral Gomes

"What the hell is a Hufflepuff?"

BrokenQuills replied Oct 13, 2010 to Harry Potter Yo Mamma Jokes

53 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Ana Cecília Sobral Gomes

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service