Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Potter' (54)

← Back to Harry Potter Nerds
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How did you envision the Hogwarts School Song to sound like?

I recently started re-reading the Harry Potter series and I was wondering when you read the Hogwarts School song, what did you think it sou…

Started by Acapella That Girl

0 Sep 15, 2013

Nerdfighter-made FanFiction

I was just wondering how many nerdfighters write fanfiction, wanted to read some of theirs, and hoped that others would read mine. Mine's c…

Started by Willy

15 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Mikaela Arnold

Harry Potter Re-Read Book Club?

I have been planning on re-reading the whole Harry Potter book series in one go this summer for a few months now, and this morning I though…

Started by Andrea Broman

21 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Britney Waldrop

Albus Severus Potter

Did anyone notice in the end of the second part of Deathly Hallows that Albus Severus had a ferret? He has a ferret in a cage and is taking…

Started by Amy Zukas

5 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Amy Zukas

Alohomora 2013

Are any of you planning on going to Alohomora 2013 in London? And if you are, is this your first Harry Potter convention or have you been t…

Started by Becky Kean

12 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Becky Kean

Fanfiction Recommendations

Hello everyone,I'm surprised there wasn't already a discussion on this so...:If you have any fan fiction recommendations please post them h…

Started by Clare

35 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Emmeline R.

Plan for a full cast harry Potter Audio book

Some of you maybe aware of the BBC unabridged audio book of the His Dark Materials trilogy, unlike most audio books which has one person te…

Started by Jamie Gibbons

17 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jamie Gibbons

My Immortal

I thought I would start a discussion about the worst fan fiction ever written. What is everyone's thoughts about the hilariously bad Tara G…

Started by Rachel Braun

30 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Carrie

Should I Read The Extra HP Books?

I've read all of the books, seen all the movies, grown up with the series, but I've never read the extra Books. Fantastic Beasts and Where…

Started by Anisa Cooprider

16 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Charlie Smith

WHO GOT INTO POTTEMORE!!!

OMG! MERLIN'S BEARD! I JUST GOT INTO POTTERMORE!!!!!!! i got up at 5:50am this morning and it worked!!! omg im so excited right now!!!! so…

Started by Erin

103 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Grace Elizabeth Chevalier

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service