Nerdfighters

I registered early for Pottermore and heard that JK Rowling had made a Sorting Hat quiz for it, and you're stuck with the house you're sorted into.  Is anyone else nervous that they won't get the house they felt they belonged in?  I have tons of Ravenclaw merch and it'd really suck if I got into Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff.  The Sorting Hat considers your choice as well, but I'm still a little nervous. Though, I am quite excited to see what house I'm sorted in.  Especially since JK Rowling made the quiz herself.  Any other opinions?

Tags: gyrffindor, harry, hat, hufflepuff, jk, potter, pottermore, ravenclaw, rowling, slytherin, More…sorting

Views: 11716

Replies to This Discussion

I felt exactly the same way, and was sooo nervous when I did the sorting. And, I got Slytherin! Imagine the shock :) 

I was positive I'd be a Rawenclaw, but really really wanted to be in Gryffindor. And what did I get, SLYTHERIN! :D I'm actually quite happy though. I fit in Slytherin very well, but I've been in denial!!! :)

Add me if you like: HeartBlade168

SeerCharm124

Got my email today! :D

man, i haven't gotten mine yet and im really sad about it ): but y'all should add me anyways: SpellDawn117

I was really nervous. I always saw myself as a Gryffindor... but I just got sorted into Hufflepuff. I think I'll get used to the idea.

I agree with some other people. I feel like a Gryffindory Hufflepuff... like Cedric. Anyway, Hufflepuff is awesome, nobody messes with the badger :)

add me if you like: PhoenixFLame132

Also if anyone adds me (or has already) please message me telling me who you are :)

I have like 6 people that I have no idea who they are. Thnx

I got Ravenclaw when I thought I'd be more of a Gryffindor (where I felt I belonged for 11+ years) or Hufflepuff. But I can see all the houses in me and I guess I'm sort of a Luna, who we all know was a Ravendor at heart!

Ok, I just took my test and was 11% sure I'd get in either Slytherin or Ravenclaw and I got into Gryffindor?  I'm not brave at all and never thought of myself as a Gryffindor in anyway...
Think the Gryffindors are cliché too?
*100% oops I meant 100% xD lol. But yeah, I do think they're kind of cliche. I know a lot of people who wouldn't be in Gryffindor but say they are just because Harry is. But Im the opposite of brave, and Im a total Ravenclaw. Im an individual, clever, witty, intellect, and creative. And even if that isn't enough, Im hardworking, patient, fair, and dedicated like a Hufflepuff. I feel like Im anything but a Gryffindor, yet I was sorted into it :/
bummer. I find myself a ravenclaw, but i've been sorted into gryffindor a lot, so i'm really trying to see the good in them, because i really wanna be loyal to my true house as assigned by JK . . . .i'm finding it hard. :| I shall join your club of sadness whenever I get the effing e-mail!!!!

The same exact thing happened to me! I've considered myself to be a huffleclaw for 7 years and was 100% sure I'd get sorted into one of those. But apparently I'm a gryffindor too :P I'm not brave or chivalrous in the least!

maybe ravenclaw+hufflepuff=gryffindor? since the exact same thing happened to both of us xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service