Nerdfighters

I registered early for Pottermore and heard that JK Rowling had made a Sorting Hat quiz for it, and you're stuck with the house you're sorted into.  Is anyone else nervous that they won't get the house they felt they belonged in?  I have tons of Ravenclaw merch and it'd really suck if I got into Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff.  The Sorting Hat considers your choice as well, but I'm still a little nervous. Though, I am quite excited to see what house I'm sorted in.  Especially since JK Rowling made the quiz herself.  Any other opinions?

Tags: gyrffindor, harry, hat, hufflepuff, jk, potter, pottermore, ravenclaw, rowling, slytherin, More…sorting

Views: 11786

Replies to This Discussion

I really wanted to be in Ravenclaw but the Hat gave me a coin flip at the end, which I guess is why I'm in Slytherin. Hello all my sly brethren!

The same happened to me! I was a bit disappointed, but the welcoming letter completely changed my mind, I'm a proud Slytherin now

I made two accounts: The first was english the second german because it's my mothertongue I wanted to know hoe pottermore is like in german. The first time I was sorted in gryffindor which i found terribly right.... I mean as a child I alwas wanted to be a gryffindor but now I see most of them without the "chivalry" in their minds and I wanted to be a slytherin so I was very disappointed. The second time I became a SLYTHERIN <3 (without cheating) the big question is now: Where do I belong to? And where do i want to be... Why don't John and Hank say anything about their sorting... Maybe it would help me...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're honest with the Hat then you're sorted into the right House. Besides, even if you don't get into the House you want, read the description. What is portrayed in the books is not neccessarily the typical characteristics of that House. Good luck!

I always thought I was a Hufflepuff, but I was sorted into Gryffindor. But with these answers, I guess it makes sense that I was sorted into Gryffindor though. Still pretty happy with it though :) It is the official sorting test after all :b

Ravenclaw! I found the questoins hard, I chose a lot of them as a guess and I think I was overthinking all of the questions, I am very happy with this house.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service