Nerdfighters

I've read all of the books, seen all the movies, grown up with the series, but I've never read the extra Books. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages , and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Are they worth a read? Hopefully some seasoned Nerdfighters can give a new one some book advice! Thanks!

Tags: Books, Extra, Harry, Potter

Views: 173

Replies to This Discussion

love love love that musical, as well as the sequel, it's totally a must watch lol

Tales of Beedle and Bard has some amazing storys in it and is deffinatly worth reading. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages would be up to the person, I prefered Fantastic Beasts but I enjoyed the comments from the Golden Trio very much in both.

The books are not long at all. Easy to read all at once if you have a day. The books were definitely worth reading, I got them a few years ago and still read the Tales every once in a while

I've just bought them all and they are absolutely amazing. Totally worth buying.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service