Nerdfighters

If you looked into The Mirror of Erised what would you see?

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

I would probably see myself touring for the book I've just published.  That's always been my dream. And I would be dressed in my Ravenclaw robes while I do it. :)

Thank you! I was about to say that a lot of people's are probably not their "deepest and most desperate desire of their hearts."

Are you in theater? At my school I'm a Tecky

i would see myself as a successful nurse with a loving husband at my side with 3 beautiful children hugging me and on all our faces would be complete happiness.

Either at Hogwarts married to Darren Criss or on Glee married to Darren Criss

At a concert for my favorite artist with my boyfriend.

I have no idea. There are many things i want but i don't know which of those is the "deepest and most desperate desire of our my hearts".

I would see myself as a student at Hogwarts, in Slytherin, holding hands with Draco Malfoy.

honestly it would be my wife pregnant. I know that hers would be the same

"I'd be wearing wizard robes of gold and red!" But seriously, that's what I would see, except I would probably be in Ravenclaw.

VidCon. No doubt. And I would be meeting John, Hank, Charlie, Michael, Ze, and everyone awese!

I believe that I would see me with my father, who died when I was 7. I miss him so much and wish he was still with me.

Or perhaps I'd see myself at Hogwarts...

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service