Nerdfighters

If you looked into The Mirror of Erised what would you see?

Views: 301

Replies to This Discussion

I would probably see myself touring for the book I've just published.  That's always been my dream. And I would be dressed in my Ravenclaw robes while I do it. :)

I have no idea. Honestly, I think that the "deepest and most desperate desire of our hearts" is not something I can even begin to understand, let alone guess. But if I were to guess. It would be some sort of the perfection that I strive for but am forever unable to achieve. Success in school, theater, and life. Not something I want, but something that I can't help but desire. Does that make sense?

Thank you! I was about to say that a lot of people's are probably not their "deepest and most desperate desire of their hearts."

Are you in theater? At my school I'm a Tecky

i would see myself as a successful nurse with a loving husband at my side with 3 beautiful children hugging me and on all our faces would be complete happiness.

Either at Hogwarts married to Darren Criss or on Glee married to Darren Criss

At a concert for my favorite artist with my boyfriend.

I have no idea. There are many things i want but i don't know which of those is the "deepest and most desperate desire of our my hearts".

I would see myself as a student at Hogwarts, in Slytherin, holding hands with Draco Malfoy.

honestly it would be my wife pregnant. I know that hers would be the same

"I'd be wearing wizard robes of gold and red!" But seriously, that's what I would see, except I would probably be in Ravenclaw.

VidCon. No doubt. And I would be meeting John, Hank, Charlie, Michael, Ze, and everyone awese!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service