Nerdfighters

You say Lumos whenever you turn on a flashlight!!!!!

Tags: Discussion, Harry, Humor, Potter

Views: 447

Replies to This Discussion

when you have all of the audiobook saved as MP3s to your computer, and you listen to them at home instead of music while doing chores, or on your ipod when you're out and about.
i do that, too! but at work.
when friends complain in your car because you wave more wizard rock on your ipod than you do muggle music.
You roll your eye when people dont know who "Tom Riddle" is.
omg haha, i do that!! im like just talking about it with my other harry potter obsessed friend and i get to somewhere about tom riddle and my best friend heard that name and she's like who? she doesnt like harry potter :0 can you believe that!? so ive gotten used to rolling my eyes at her. :)
just reading that made me angry, I thought everyone knew!!
I mean even people who don't read the books, it's in the second movie!
Tom Marvolo Riddle, I am Lord Voldemort!
lol i do the flashlight thing and people go, rachel stop being weird!!!
- You're always getting weird looks from people when you ask if they have possibly seen your toad.
hehe
my fiance won't let me get a ginger cat just for that very reason. When he suggested we get a tabby cat, I told him I'd name it Mrs. Norris, even if it was a boy. Then he said "Let's just get a dog," and I said, "Can I name him Fang? Or possibly Fluffy?' He's very frustrated with me at the moment.
Name it Sirius!
Or padfoot.
When you're trying to give a friend of yours a blow-by-blow narration of the seventh installment and from time to time you can remember the exact lines from the situation you're narrating

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service