Nerdfighters

Ok, who do you prefer, Peeta or Gale?

Views: 550

Replies to This Discussion

Peeta... I like Gale, and I think he's a fantastic person and a wonderful character, but they just never seemed to click romantically to me.  :)

Same. I loved their friendship and think that they might have ended up together if the events of the first book had never happened, maybe, but because they loved each other as friends and, if they were going to marry anyone, it'd be each other, rather than because they were actually in love.

Gale, he seemed to truly love Katniss, whereas Peeta was pushed into a relationship with her to make the games more dramatic. Gale is more courageous and would take care of the people he loves and he seems like he trys harder and has a bigger "heart". 

Peeta and Gale both had such different types of love for Katniss. Peeta had a crush on her from childhood and he saw through all her flaws and cared for her so much; he loved her because were pushed together by circumstance. Gale knew her since he was a kid. He was her best friend and he loved her because they had been together for a long time. I wish that Katniss actually had to choose between Peeta and Gale in the book rather than Gale just disappearing at the end, but that's not the point.... i think... Gale. I know you're really supposed to like Peeta, but he's such a flawless character and i just prefer the person with more flaws that you can relate to. obviously Katniss doesn't see things that way, but oh well. to coin a phrase "she could do a lot worse than Peeta"

OT, but I love your username.  Narnia nerdfighters for the win!

Thank you! FOR NARNIA!!!

I liked Gale (keyword there is LIKED) until, well, you know, we found out peeta was actually a nice guy. 

And Peeta loved her first anyways. He has since they were like, five. And that's amazingly adorable. I'm a sucker for romance. And a helpless romantic. 

So sorry all you Gale lovers, but Peeta definitely takes the cake! (no pun intended.)

p.s. = and hes being played by Josh Hudgerson! :) 

So many different views are given but i really do think that Katniss was perfect for Gale. They were such good friends and would have been so good together, but Peeta is OK with her.

Gale for sure.

NOOOOO!!! IT'S TURNING INTO TWILIGHT!!! (sobs like a baby)

LOL!

Peeta! Because, as a person, Peeta seems like someone I'd get along with and actually enjoy being around. Gale... just doesn't. He's broody and quiet and angry. Peeta isn't. And I think Peeta and Katniss click together better. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service