Nerdfighters

You've received your Hogwarts letter, what class are you most looking forward to?

Tags: class

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

Potions definitely. It's like cooking and chemistry, although that is a little redundant as cooking is chemistry.
i like potions, DADA, charms, care for magical animals, pretty much every class. i'm gonna love hogwarts.

i'll see you there when i 'accidently' set a bunch of cornish pixies loose in the slytherin dorm room.

gotta love pollyjuice potion!

Good, I'll get the pixies and the pollyjuice, you find out the password.
Potions >:D

Herbology because I would have an amazing teacher (Longbottom) and fun teachers always make the class better no matter how good or bad it is, care for magical creatures because I love animals and thing it would be cool to work with magical ones like unicorns, and flying (must I explain why). I'd probably be looking forward to all of them, but those are some of my top ones.

Lunch. Those houselves are sickk cooks.

Transfiguration and Charms! DADA sounds really neat and all, but I feel like Transfiguration and Charms would be the most challenging and the most fun. I'm not good at cooking, so I'd say not potions since it's so similar, and technically if I just got the letter then I can't take Ancient Runes yet ;)

Transfiguration and Defence against the dark arts

Probable DADA or Transfiguration

Charms followed by potions or transfiguration!

Potions or defense. (: 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service