Nerdfighters

I know there are one of these discussion on the LeakyLounge but I thought I'd start one here. So just come on here and get to know your fellow nerdfigther/leakycon attendee. I don't know about any of you but I think it'd be cool to meet some fellow Harry Potter nerds at LeakyCon.

I'll start us off. My name is Megan. I'm 19 and from the US. I'm a film student. Besides Harry Potter, other books I love are The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I am the Messenger, Looking for Alaska, Ellen Hopkin book and lots more. There are so many moives I love too.

I've got the full registration and a Starkid ticket. Hopefully I'll be getting my Lit Day ticket soon.

Anyone else?

Tags: a, alaska, am, being, con, day, for, harry, i, leaky, More…leakycon, lit, looking, messenger, nerd, nerdfighters, nerds, of, perks, potter, starkid, the, wallflower

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Brooke, 16, but i'll be 17 by the time leaky con comes! I'm from the US.. and i like pretty much all the books you said, love love ellen hopkins! I like photography, makeup, fashion, youtube, internet, etc etc.
and i'm getting full registration with starkid and lit day!!
I'm Clare, I'm 16 (I'll be 17 by July though). I live in Perth, Western Australia. I obviously love Harry Potter (My favourite character is Remus Lupin). I also like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Calvin and Hobbes, Starkid and Paper Towns. I have a small internet addiction (mostly because I love the people).

Hi.

Hello!

I'm Hayley (Megan's sister ^^ who is buying her lit day, <3)
Anyway, I'll be 17 also by leaky time. I have full registration, starkid, and lit day too.

Books I love perks of being a wallflower, Paper towns, looking for Alaska, and Uglies. I also enjoy wrock a great deal. I think I have an internet addiction too.

I'm Haley.  I'm 17 years old and from Indiana.  I'm also really bad talking about myself.  I post Youtube videos and write a blog.  I want to be an author and teacher.  I love The Hunger Games, Avatar: The Last Airbender, John Green books, the Uglies, OHSHC, and many other things.

I have the full registration and the lit day.  I'm hoping to get the Starkid ticket soon!

Oh, and this will be my first Harry Potter conference!  I'm so excited!

Hi, Haley, without a 'y'.

You sound awesome! I love the hunger games, avatar, John Green, and the Uglies.
What's OHSHC?

OHSHC stands for Ouran High School Host Club.  It's an anime and manga.

You're in an anime and manga club? That is so cool!

No, it's the name of the actual anime and manga.  The anime and manga are about the Ouran High School Host Club.
I'm Viki, I'll be 19 by the time of the conference, I'm from New Jersey, and I'm beyond excited. I've got the Rockstar pass and haven't picked either of my keynotes yet, but I'll definitely be going to see starkid. I love Harry Potter, of course, Percy Jackson, Jodi Piccoult novels, country music, and Wrock (Ministry of Magic is my favourite).
Hallo! I'm Sarah.  I'm 19 and from Scotland.  I'm a music student at Edinburgh uni and have never been to the U.S. at all so I'm very excited!  it's going to be so much fun!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service