Nerdfighters

Hi, everyone!

Since we talk about books here, what's everyone's favorite book?

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

I don't really have a favorite single book. I do have a favorite books series, Fullmetal Alchemist. (Yes Manga are books! >:o)
a Recent book I read was It's kind of a Funny Story. they made a movie about it. it's extremely good. there's a whole bunch of other favorite of mine. but there's not enough time in the world to talk about all of them.

Do books have to be novels?

If so - I think 1984 by George Orwell was awesome. Or Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan.

If not - I really like What We Talk About When We Talk About Love by Raymond Carver.

Dragonsinger. I've read it God knows how many times, and it makes me laugh every time. It's like reading it for the first time every time I pick it up.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
I love all of the Harry Potter books. How I Live Now is really good too. Also The House of the Scorpion. And Lord of the Flies. And The Dragon Keeper. And Holes. and The Hunger Games triology. and The City of Ember. and- how many are we allowed to list?
Hmm... favorite book. That is really difficult. At this second, it's "The Two Princesses of Bamarre." I realize that the book is meant for 10-12 year olds, and I am 17, but it has a very good plot and is fantastically written. I will also always always always favor the Harry Potter series.
Catch-22 is and has been for a few years now, my favorite book. That book is just amazing.
I love Harry Potter, Princess Bride and Good Omens, which is less well-known but incredibly witty and absolutely hilarious.
Right now it's The Green Mile by Stephen King, but I adore Harry Potter and Das Parfum by Patrick Süskind :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service