Nerdfighters

We all have our favourite characters, but who/what died that really stuck in your mind, what really made you think "Wow... he is gone"

Mine.. at the moment is snape, but that will likely change (I change my mind about things alot)

Tags: Favourite, character, death

Views: 5162

Replies to This Discussion

I was so angry when Prim died! I mean it was kind of obvious that she would, but still...

in the book thief when rudy steiner died, not everyone in liesel's life, but particularly rudy.

god, that was horrible...

For me it's Akkarin's death in "The High Lord" by Trudi Canavan... I really didn't see that one coming, I was literally screaming at the book not to lie to me... :S

I actually think that one of the saddest deaths I have read was Finnick Odair. It just makes me so sad, that we were just  getting to really know him, and he was only just about to start his life, when everything was ripped away. I cried for days about that.

very true...

Yes exactly!! And there are lots of headcanons on Tumblr about Annie and the baby and oh god... It's been four months since I read it, and it still cry about it sometimes! And it's the same with Fred Weasley! I still can't believe George lost such a big piece of himself. There should seriously be support-groups for mourners over lost characters!

Yes, I totally agree. I think that they were so lucky to have their soulmate (platonic of course) in shape of their brother and best friend, and I just don't think George would ever really get over a loss of that caliber... I would have liked to see how the whole Weasley-family, and especially George dealt with it.

I think they would all be quiet for a while, but the noices would slowly return to The Burrow. I'm not sure if George would or wouldn't participate though! I don't really have a headcanon for that! What do you think? :)

Kartik from The Gemma Doyle Trilogy. It wasn't so much that he died that stuck with me... just the fact that he turned into a freaking tree. I remember literally throwing the book when I finished because I thought that was the most ridiculous thing ever.

too true... oh and (spoilers cause I know that there must still be people out there who haven't finished Mockingjay) with the bomb... I had to stop reading for a few hours cause I was like "OH COME ON!!!"

Agreed about (spoilers)! I came out of nowhere and I good find no good reason for it!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service