Nerdfighters

What's your favorite anime/manga of all time? Why? And mention whether it's the manga or anime version you're talking about (the two tend to be different).

But, mostly I just couldn't believe no one started this discussion yet.

Tags: anime, favorite, manga

Views: 414

Replies to This Discussion

I must say Ive been watch the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden episodes for about a year now and it was the first ever anime i watched and as soon as i saw Gaara of the sand fight it's just been amazing ever since! :) + i haven't got round too reading the manga yet but i shall one day (:
Naruto was my first anime too. =) Well, the first anime that I was aware was anime. I watched Dragon Ball Z before that.

i realy like the first half of death note

Only the first half?

yes, because L is my favorite character
Oh, ok. I have some friends that feel the same way. XD
My favorite of all time is Cowboy Bebop. Loved it. But, more recently, I'm really into Fullmetal Alchemist. Mostly the manga, but I watch Brotherhood, too.

w00t, i might get the OHSHC uniform just to cosplay tamaki

InuYasha! :D but i also like Ranma 1/2, Code Geass, FullMetal Alchemist, Tsubasa Chronicles, Fruits Basket and some others ;)
A tie between FMA, Deathnote, Angel Beats!, Hetalia, and Clannad. And no, you can't make me choose. >.>

Anime, in no particular order: Skip Beat!,Toradora, Ouran High School, Black Lagoon, Rune Solider, Gundamn Seed, Bleach

I can't just pick one. :P

I like heroic stories and awesome fight scenes...I also like girlie animes because they cheer me up. Skip Beat was both cute, sad and funny. Black Lagoon is pretty much at the top of the list, it was interesting and dark and had some crazy scenes.

You want amazing fight scenes? Watch Fate/Zero. You won't regret it. I just finished it today and I'm still in awe.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service