Nerdfighters

Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, DevilDriver, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Dimmu Borgir, Rhapsody of Fire, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, In Flames, Korpiklaani, Lamb of God, Motorhead, Sonata Arctica, Trivium, Iron Maiden, Turisas, Battlelore. Obviously sososo many more, but these are all bands who I would take a bullet for.

My top five are probably Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, DevilDriver, Disturbed, and Trivium.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

He's incredible. He can play as an expressive virtuoso in so many different styles. Further, both times I saw him live his stage presence was impeccable.
see i dont know why more ppl dont know about Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
Fear Factor, Dimmu Borgir, Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage, System Of A Down, Trivium, Chimera, In Flames, Six Feet Under, Lacuna Coil, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Kittie, Otep, Crisis(I wish they didn't break up.), Mindless Self Indulgence, Mudvayne, RA, Rob Zombie, Shadows Fall, God Forbid, Cradle Of Filth, and I really could go on.
Bury Your Dead all the way broha!!!
Decapitated, Opeth, Insomnium, Abigail Williams, Kamelot
Motley Crue
Whitechapel, After the Burial, Acacia Strain, Winds of Plague, The Faceless, Disfiguring the Goddess, Ion Dissonance, Beneath the Massacre, Abigial Williams, Between the Buried and Me, and The Red Cord. Just a few of my favorite bands.
I'll go with: Nightwish, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Heaven Shall Burn, Bullet for My Valentine, Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Metallica, Dream Theater, Disturbed, All Shall Perish, Evergrey, Moonspell, Aesma Daeva, Within Temptation, Slayor with Manson, Megadeath, Apocalyptica, Firewind, Dragonforce, Nirvana, Opeth, Lamb of God, In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Helloween, Ensiferum, Arch-Enemy, Judas Priest, etc etc....:)
Opeth. Holy damn.

Hey guys,

Great to meet ya. Here're my current top 10 bands:

1) Devil Driver

2) Shadows Fall

3) Trivium

4) In Flames

5) Arch Enemy

6) Lamb of God

7) Skindred- I'm not sure if these guys are actually considered "metal," but I like'em anyway.

8) Allegaeon

9) Machine Head

10) Slipknot

AC/DC, W.A.S.P. , Immortal, Eluveitie, Iron Maiden, Testament, Twisted Sister, Orion's Reign, Rhapsody, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Nile, Airbourne, Anvil, Death, Beherit, Foreigner, Jackyl, The Scorpions, Motorhead, Overkill, Morbid Angel, Quiet Riot, Slayer, .....and I love Beethoven, even if he isn't a band.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service