Nerdfighters

*This poll is closed, votes are now being tallied and guidelines for submssions will be posted soon*

We are voting for the theme of the book. The theme only has to be the starting point for the works submitted, but if we could still kinda see how the story relates to the theme that would be great. Every theme will be numbered and each person picks their favourite theme and posts that number. Important, you only vote once! Simple, one person, one vote. Finally if people could only post the number, not comments that would make tallying the votes at the end a lot easier. If you want to discuss this poll, I suggest you do it on the ideas thread. This poll will close in 60 hours. I am very, very sorry if you miss out on voting, but we really need the theme so the writers can start writing.

Ok, the themes are:
1. Overcoming fears and obstacles (and becoming stronger for it)
2. Defeating world suck
3. A world of awesome
4. Communication
5. Simply a collection of short stories
6. Nerdfighters write about their experiences as part of the nerdfighter community
7. Using the initialism DFTBA as the starting point for every story
8. Assorted nerdy topics

I should probably clarify, with 5 we would only have short stories, no poetry or comics. It would be more targeted as a book to read instead of a broader encyclopedia.

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

This poll is now closed
2 and 7!!
A combination of 1,2, & 4

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service