Nerdfighters

Kimberly (Kitten)'s Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"ugh.. trying to remember the BEST session yet... Im in Sabat, Cam, and Darkage games…"

Kimberly (Kitten) replied Jan 10, 2012 to From nerdfighter boys to nerdfighter girls

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"HARRY POTTER!! :D"

Kimberly (Kitten) replied Jan 10, 2012 to From nerdfighter boys to nerdfighter girls

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"I'm a Toreadore all the way x.x "Whoreadore" haha Its an amazing feeling, being able…"

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"Agreed. I have 3 LARPs I'm in, and I run one. I wonder if you have heard of Vampire…"

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"Have you ever LARPed? also, amazing taste in music!  Pink Floyd is amazing."

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"You, Good Sir, Have an amazing taste in music :3"

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"You, good sir, have an AMAZING taste in music :D"

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

"1) Name? Kimberly, Katze, Kitten, Kit, and Jemma x.x 2) Age? 17 (: 3) Location? Kent…"

138 May 28
Reply by Regina

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service