Nerdfighters

I just wanted to provide a better way for those of us who want nerdfighterlike to get to know each other! So here's a quiz I just made up that guys should respond to, and girls can reply to whoever they want.

1) Name?
2) Age?
3) Location?
4) Hobbies?
5) Favorite book?
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you?
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you?
8) What kind of girl are you looking for?
9) For or against PDA (public displays of affection if anyone's confused)?
10) Favorite band(s)?

Have fun, be safe, use protection :)
As an aside, I am a girl, so I might reply if I want to, haha.
Enjoy, nerdfighters!

Tags: boys, get, girls, know, nerdfighterlike, questions, quiz, to, you

Views: 3018

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think so! It just proves that your open-minded

I play the flute too! Mostly just in the marching band now a days but I really appreciate your love of classical music.

1) Lexy

2) 18, 19 in april 2012

3) Australia

4) Art Of all kinds, drawing-baking&cooking-scuplting.

5) World Without End

6) Sexy&Smart

7) Introvert

8) Guy, someone who, is calm, to balance out my extroverted emotions, So we can blend beautifly :)

9) For or against PDA.  not infront of people, but definatly in public. I prefer it outside.

10) Ask me please, i just listen to pandora lol

1) Name? Adam
2) Age? 17, 18 in two months
3) Location? South east of England
4) Hobbies? Reading Manga, playing video game, spectating ESports, playing Magic: The Gathering.
5) Favorite book? Looking for Alaska, I also have many favourite Manga; Welcome To The NHK and Bakuman are my most loved Manga. Also you spelt "favourite" wrong.
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? A Secular Humanist, Liberal, nerdy nerdfighter :D  
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you? The possibility of being with someone, whom shares my interests. 
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? Someone who shares my believes, views and interests. 
9) For or against PDA (public displays of affection if anyone's confused)? Why not?
10) Favorite band(s)? A Day To Remember, Close Your Eyes, Radiohead, Two Door Cinema Club and many more even Orchestral composers like Jeremy Soule and Nobuo Uematsu

A Day To Remember is one of the most awesomest bands... I like them (: Actually I like one song by them, but it's a REALLY good song. 

1) Name?  Rozzie Pearson
2) Age?just shy of 16,
3) Location? Georgia, USA
4) Hobbies? reading, writing, Doctor Whoing, Harry Pottering, vlogging
5) Favorite book?Harry Potter
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? the totally awkward one
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you?just getting to know nerdfightergals is awesome, and taking it to the internet's version of the "next level" sounds cool, also, lowers my interaction with decepticon
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? a nerdfightergal
9) For or against PDA (public displays of affection if anyone's confused)? for, somewhat
10) Favorite band(s)? Chameleon Circuit, Hank, CHarlie, Alex, EDDPLANT (my man crush), ect

HARRY POTTER!! :D

1) Name? Kimberly, Katze, Kitten, Kit, and Jemma x.x
2) Age? 17 (:
3) Location? Kentucky.
4) Hobbies? I love to read. Everything, really.. I like to draw, and I obsess over the mind.
5) Favorite book? Will Grayson Will Grayson.
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? I... dunno? a Psych-NerdFighter?
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you? The fact that you dont have to be ashamed of being smart, and standing out from the norm :3
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? I... Dont wanna date a girl right now XD
9) For or against PDA (public displays of affection if anyone's confused)? For :D
10) Favorite band(s)? oh lord... long list time! :D Three Days Grace, A7x, A day to remember, Fly Leaf, Evanescence, Stealing Eaden, Emery, Seether, Skillet, System of a day, Theory of a dead man, Breaking Benjamin, Flogging Molly.
I could go on, but yeah ^^;;;

1) Name? Alec Younge, though more commonly, especially on the internet: Acco Spoot
2) Age? 23
3) Location? Deepest darkest Norfolk, UK
4) Hobbies? RPG's, Warhammer, Sci-Fi, TV, Writing....
5) Favorite book? House of Leaves
6) What kind of nerdfighter are you? Eccentric.
7) What about nerdfighterlike appeals to you? The fact I don't have to hide the things which make me nerdy.
8) What kind of girl are you looking for? Conversationalists, if a conversation can carry on until one or the other person needs to eats/sleep/whatever then it's been a fulfilling experience.
9) For or against PDA (public displays of affection if anyone's confused)? Ambivalent
10) Favorite band(s)? Pink Floyd, as testament: I own a Pink Floyd T-Shirt, The Wall theatrical Poster, DSotM themed Mug, a collection of 4 Pink Floyd themed Shot Glasses and two Pink Floyd autobiographies :p

Have you ever LARPed?
also, amazing taste in music!  Pink Floyd is amazing.

I wanted to LARP, but getting anywhere LARPish was always a massive trek, and I never knew where to start in terms of systems and groups :\ always been interested though.

Pink Floyd are the best! officially, since they have the best selling album of all time! (DSotM) Also: King Crimson, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Jethro Tull, Curved Air and The Family. Prog Rock is just amazing.

Agreed.

I have 3 LARPs I'm in, and I run one. I wonder if you have heard of Vampire of the Masquerade?
~goes back to look where you are from, to invite you to the LARPs~ lolnope. x.x
Sorry :/ maybe this cite will help finding a LARP group xD or get one together!

or you could join my Skype LARP, but thats not a TRUE LARP.
anyway.
Vampire of the Masq.
have you heard of it?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service