Nerdfighters

Jessica S's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"1- Name Jessica 2- Country USA 3-What type of nerdfighter are you? An awesome one. 4…"

Jessica S replied Jul 3, 2013 to NERDFIGHTERS SEEKING PEN PALS.

49 Sep 19
Reply by Emily Ruppel

"So, I see this is really late, but I haven't been on in a while. I'm always looking…"

Jessica S replied Jun 25, 2013 to Want to make a new friend? I'd love to be a penpal!

11 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Geeky

"So, I see this is really late, but I haven't been on in a while. I'm always looking…"

Jessica S replied Jun 25, 2013 to Will you be my first e-pal?

5 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Geeky

"Name: Jessica Age: 23 Location: Alabama, USA Method of communication: Email. Not pic…"

Jessica S replied Apr 18, 2012 to Pen Pal Mix-Up?

67 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Brittany Groves

"My name is Jessica, no one calls me Jessie...lol I'm 23 and I live in Alabama. I wou…"

Jessica S replied Feb 4, 2012 to Looking for a pen pal of course! :)

1 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Jessica S

"I'm interested! :D We have some similar interests and some different. But, I think t…"

Jessica S replied Feb 1, 2012 to Potential Penpal :)

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Jessica S

"Hey! I'm 23 and from the US. I have always wanted a pen-pal too!! I love to read and…"

Jessica S replied Feb 1, 2012 to Girl seeking a fellow pen-pal in their 20s

28 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Jessica S

"I'm in! I love to travel and British tv. I also am interested in other cultures. Alt…"

Jessica S replied Feb 1, 2012 to Hello Everyone!

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Zoe Hill

"I'm nerdy. I like to talk. I love Neville Longbottom. And books. Some video games. I…"

Jessica S replied Jan 8, 2012 to Nerdfighter Friends?

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jessica S

"Still looking? I've always been a nerd, but new to the nerdfighter world. I just tur…"

Jessica S replied Jan 8, 2012 to Lets be Pen Pals :)

10 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jessica S

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service