Nerdfighters

Savanna Shay's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you seen Project Rant on YouTube? Casablanca is my favorite movie ever that doe…"

Savanna Shay replied Nov 6, 2011 to I like to rant and I am allergic to grass. Be my penpal?

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Carys

"Did you make it into the Pottermore beta? I cannot wait. Also, I may possibly be a h…"

Savanna Shay replied Aug 9, 2011 to Hunting for a pal of the e, snail or owl variety!

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Maddy Mills

"The sunflowers were adorable I thought. the michael jackson zombie was endlessly ann…"

Savanna Shay replied May 27, 2011 to Newbie Nerdfighter Seeing for E pen pal

3 May 27, 2011
Reply by Savanna Shay

"Hey! I'm Savanna. I'm 17 and from Florida. Zombies are amazing. There's a game, Plan…"

Savanna Shay replied May 26, 2011 to Newbie Nerdfighter Seeing for E pen pal

3 May 27, 2011
Reply by Savanna Shay

"Hey! I love those things too!    I also love the idea of being e pals with you :) "

Savanna Shay replied May 18, 2011 to Plz to has e-pal?

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Melanie Matthews

"I'm Savanna. I really only speak English :/ but, I could help someone with very basi…"

Savanna Shay replied May 15, 2011 to A Pen Pal to learn a language. (For people that want to learn a new language or teach theirs the fun way.)

144 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Milena Janjic

"I don't know MUCH French, but I took two years of college french, so I could be help…"

Savanna Shay replied May 15, 2011 to A Pen Pal to learn a language. (For people that want to learn a new language or teach theirs the fun way.)

144 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Milena Janjic

"I've taken two years of French, and I would love to try that with you, but unfortuna…"

144 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Milena Janjic

"Hi, I'm Savanna. I'd love to be e pals. I'm a junior in high school as well, and I'm…"

Savanna Shay replied May 10, 2011 to Pen Pals or E- Pals!!!

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by Dias Perth

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service