Nerdfighters

Hey!
I was thinking that some of you might be interested in starting a five awesome girls like thing but blogging instead of vlogging, so if you're interested, comment!
I'm Flannery, I'm a 14 year old girl. I live in the Midwest, and I'm obsessed with Harry potter. I also love hunger games, and pretty much any book :) I'm kinda crazy hyper, I'm a swimmer, a band geek, and I LOVE reading :) RAVENCLAW!! :D

Views: 484

Replies to This Discussion

No preference, any day will do. :) And I'm 16. xD

Awesome :) want Monday?

Sure! :D Monday will be great! Anything you need me to do right now or need help on any preparations for it?

Nope! I just got a tumblr page we can blog on so if I'll email you the email and password :) we probably won't start next week though...

Okie dokie! Sounds good. I'm so excited for this. :D

sounds cool :)

I'm Loren, I like old movies and arguing about stupid stuff, I love drawing and reading, I've started about 10 blogs in my the last couple of years. I'm almost 16 and I like in New York. I play the French Horn horribly and I fence. Normally I come up with an intro slightly more creative than this, but I have to finish my US report. So... let me know if I could join.

Great! What day would you like?

Hmmm... thursday?

Cool :)
Awesome :)
Do you want to be Tuesday or Friday?

im interested if there are spots left :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service