Would anyone be interested in setting up a Nerdfighter secret santa, where Nerdfighters post each other Nerdy gifts?
If enough people are interested, I'll set up a way of organising one =D
Please email responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions to answer:
2. Ning Username
3. Would you like to exchange physical gifts or email a digital gift? Or both.
4. Address (Only if physical gift)
5. Are you willing to post internationally? (gifts might not make it by Christmas, sorry for my lateness guys).
6. 3 facts about yourself that might help your gifter.
7. Your maximum budget (I shall announce the budget based on this answer when I send people their partner).
If I've missed anything, let me know. Please email ASAP so I can organise this quickly. Thankies!!
I'd be interested. I'm Priyanka, 15, on the east coast of the US
Ohhh. That is a great idea. I am in. :)
It sounds like fun
As much as my making skills suck, and with my bank account dry, I'm still on.
Kent, 19, from Northern Ontario, Canada.
Excellent, Momentum growing! I will leave this for 1 more day to gain some numbers, then I'll PM everyone with requirements.
Does anyone have any opinions on upper limit?
(I will also ask if the receiver would prefer something bought or made or both, and whether the giver will be making or purchasing, but that will all be covered in the message to come).
Maybe 8 dollars or an equivalent? Since some people here say that they have money problems? ;)
Sounds awesome, definitely interested! (:
I want in!
Fluffeh, 19 (20 in January), USA.
I'm an artist, so most likely something will be made.
Hey I wound love to do this! Just tell me how I do it and i do it! :)