Nerdfighters

A Pen Pal to learn a language. (For people that want to learn a new language or teach theirs the fun way.)

My name is Norman King Franklin III but you can all call me trey.
I really want to find an Italian pen pal.

Being bilingual is optional on this chat. So if you want to learn a new language or teach your language please just post on here. This is an amazing way to make a friend worldwide. This is a discussion for e-mail type pen pals. 

Tags: Cantonese, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Language, Latin, More…Mandarin, Pal, Pen, Spanish, bilingual, education, language, learning

Views: 1237

Replies to This Discussion

i'm learning spanish in schol, and could do with some help.
I can speak French and Spanish to GCSE standard but i really want to improve so I can hopefully be fluent and this seems like a really good way - im really interested in helping/being helped to this sounds perfect :)

I am glad to see this is an active post. Even if it has almost died... I still think this would be a great way to learn languages. I am still looking for someone to help me with Italiano. ;)

soo,i'm from austria.if anyone's interested in learning the ugliest language in the world,german,it'd be a pleasure (:

Oh Nina.. it cannot be that bad. I don't want to slam another language (on the ugliest) but I have always like the German language so if you would like to teach me I would be willing to learn :)

i'd love to (:

so i'm dying to learn some of the following: irish,welsh,italian and finnish. i could offer german (i'm austrian),french (though i'd absolutely not enjoy that) and english of course in return (:

I can try with Irish

Hi i would really like to learn some French or Spanish(of which I alredy know a little bit) , if anyone is interested in teaching me
In return I can, sadly only offer German,

i'm from Austria by the way

I'm from Ireland so if anyone want to learn Irish, let me know

I'd love to learn Irish if you're still up for it :) In return I can offer French or Spanish if you'd be interested.

Sure no problem.

I know French as well but I'm really rusty.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service