Nerdfighters

Hi, my name is Ali. I am 18, live in the US, and have no idea what my future holds.

I am a huge nerd (of course awesome), I love Harry Potter, Doctor Who, anything Whedon (Buffy, Firefly, Dr. Horrible, etc.). I am an aspiring actress, and hopefully will go to college for it in the fall. I love musicals and theatre in general. I watch My Little Pony and shows about baking to brighten my day. I am a very busy person, but I like it that way. I love books and reading. I find it the best escape around. That, I think, is a pretty good description of me.

I like the idea of snailmail, but I am going to be changing locations a lot in the coming months, so I am open to either email or traditional. Mostly I just want to get to know someone new. Make new friends. Learn more about people.

Reply if you're interested, and we can go from there :)

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya Ali! My name is Sam, I'm 17, and I too live in the U.S. I'm as of recently a Dr. Who fan, and I'm studying acting at college (I want to either be an actor, writer, or musician). I regret to inform you though, that I am not a fan of My Little Pony or cooking shows for that matter, but! I love reading, and from looking at your profile, we seem to like some of the same books (Chuck Palahniuk, ect.) 

But uh, yeah, if you'd like, I'd love to be your email buddy!

Hi Ali! My name is Lucía, I'm 17 and I'm from Uruguay. I was wanderig if you would like to be pen-pals. I love reading to, books are my life and I can't spend a day without reading. I would like to be a writer one day. I'm curently  studing arts at college as I love any kind of artstic expressions icluding music, theatre, paintings, etc. I'm also a busy person as I enjoy studying a lot (that makes me a huge nerd?)

Well, I think this is all I have to say. I like traditional snailmail. I don't lke the idea of sending e-mails becouse is a little bitt boring. 

Drop me a messagge if you are interested :)
DFTBA 

Hi Ali! My name is Hester, I'm 15 and I'm from england. I love harry potter and doctor who. I watch little pony too (normally at about 3 in the morning when I can't sleep.) I love musicals and theater too, although I just like watching it, I don't act. I love reading. I have no idea what I want to do at university but I'm doing phyiscs, maths, art and french for a level (thatd be for grade 11 & 12 in america I think). I'd prefer to do snailmail, cause whenever I've tried to do the email penpal thing it just kinda stops after a few days :/ message me or something if you're interested :)

DFTBA

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service