Nerdfighters

Where do you want to go before you die?

I have not yet left the United States, sadly, so I'd love to go anywhere. However, I want to go to London very badly. Also, since I'm Irish, a trip to Ireland with my family. I'll go to Italy, too, and read Angels and Demons right before. On the plane ride, maybe! Of course, can't forget a nice cruise to some sunny place! 

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

I read Maureen Johnson's 13 Blue Envelopes and at one point the girl in the book goes to Denmark and goes to a place there where the sun literally never goes down. I've been to a lot of places. I've seen most of Europe and parts of Asia but the one place i really wanna go is there :)
I want to travel the world but mostly i want to go to Sweden,Finland,Norway,Greenland,Iceland and Antartica
Europe would be amazing! I'm pretty much in the same boat, traveling-wise...not able to. But someday I am going to live there, I honestly don't have a specific place in mind, somewhere nice. Haha, I kind of think that college in England would a)work well and b)awesome. Plus the fact that I could comprehend the language. But I do want to go all over the place too!

tour Europe, find my ancestral home, settle down, be buried with my forefathers

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service