It seems to me that even though we have theses groups for lonely nerdfighters, no one is falling in nerdfighterlike. So I've decided to start a new and short quiz! It's for the people that are truly looking for some nerdy love and are willing to do anything to get it.
4) Your interests?
5) What type of nerd are you looking for?
6) Willing to do long distance?
7) What age range are you looking in?
8) What makes you smile?
9) What gets on you nerves?
10) Skype or MSN?
11) Anything else you want to add?
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question)
Good luck! :)
(Oh, I know my account is new but I've been here for ever. My old account got deleted)
Felipa Elizabeth Fontes
15 going on 16.
I like music and people with personality.
I want a person that isnt embaressed of me and that really cares for me.
14-17, i dont know.
A lot of things, you!
A lot of things, my sister..
I have both, but i only know how to use msn.
Very..i need some one that is my kind.. NERDS!
1) Tom van Kalken
4) Films, Musicals, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Disney, Sherlock and good times :)
5) Someone that can appreciate the nerdy me and to a larger extant someone who I can share my nerdiness with, the sort of nerdiness that my other friends just don't get.
6) To an extent
7) Anyone around my age, give or take a year or two
8) People, I'm a huge fan of stand up comedy too, that's where I get the majority of my laughs
9) People who are insincere and dishonsest
10) Skype (firstname.lastname@example.org) or probably easier to contact me on fb at facebook.com/vankalken
11) Please don't be afraid to say hello, I always love meeting new people
12) I really do belive that there is some nerdfighter out there for me
1. Jonathan Alvarez!
4. Poi spinning, juggling, fire breathing, fire manipulation, contact juggling, power kiting, photography and painting!
5. Just someone I can be open with ^.^
6. Sure, I could do long distance :)
7. 17 and up?
8. Lol, even the word "smile" makes me smile! Uhmm.. Really, a lot of things. People, ideas, colors, rest assured I smile a lot XD
9. No attention. I hate feeling like they'd be better off without me.
10. Skype!: TheJohninator
11. I'll just add that even if someone isn't looking for nerdlike, I'd love to make some friends on here <3
12. Nerdfighter like seems so simple, but so sweet. Sooo... Awot :)
No.4 = Made of win XD
1) Name? Emmaline
2) Age? 15
3) Country? United States
4) Your interests? The Beatles, opera, historical documentaries, biographies, making chocolate milk in coffee mugs, knitting, cooking, making sammiches, paiting, ukulele, singing, video games...The list goes on.
5) What type of nerd are you looking for? I honestly don't really know. :) I'm open to possibilites.
6) Willing to do long distance? Yes and no. Willing to try.
7) What age range are you looking in? 15-17
8) What makes you smile? A lot of things, actually. I love smiling. <3
9) What gets on you nerves? ...conservatives...
10) Skype or MSN? Skype
11) Anything else you want to add? Umm...not that I can think of, really.
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? A lot...a lot a lot a lot.
4) Baking and politics and dogs and history and games.
5) One that is whimsical and lives near me?
6) Eh, not really
8) Happy things
9) Decepticonian things.
12) a decent amount?
1) Name? Hannah aka; H, Han-rah or Rah. (There are several other Hannahs' in my circle of friends)
2) Age? 25 (Mental age 5, Cynicism age 40)
3) Country? UK, Yorkshire
4) Your interests? Many and varied. Music, Goth, Art & craft, Fantasy & cyberpunk literature, Film & SFx, Medieval re-enactment, RP gaming
5) What type of nerd are you looking for? Any kind, though one with similar musical tastes would be ideal
6) Willing to do long distance? Depends on situation
7) What age range are you looking in? Around my age, a little older or a little younger is fine :)
8) What makes you smile? The moon, sunset/rise, snow, silliness, random acts of kindness, sappy romantic gestures, Practical magic (film), Charlie Brooker shows/books, Answer me this podcast
9) What gets on you nerves? I have a fairly dry/sarcastic sense of humor at times, I hate having to explain jokes I make
10) Skype or MSN? Skype
11) Anything else you want to add? I am by nature nocturnal, and a goth by inclination.
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? I'd quite like to find someone to sit and watch the sunrise with, being nocturnal gets lonely at times.
1) Name? Luke!
2) Age? 17!
3) Country? United States!
4) Your interests? Movies, guitar, internet, the art of tea making, sketching, jogging (more like power walking hah), history in general,urban and nature exploration, technology, blah blah blah
5) What type of nerd are you looking for? Any, as long as you're a nerd ^_^
6) Willing to do long distance? Yep!
7) What age range are you looking in? 16 -18
8) What makes you smile? Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into springs... yep.
9) What gets on you nerves? Rudeness
10) Skype or MSN? Skype!
11) Anything else you want to add? Nahh
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? Well, I say to just let the chips fall where they may!
i'm just gunna say I so wish i was older, i love the Sound of Music
The art of tea making! I'm sorry, I just, that's fantastic. Also exploring! If you ever want to talk I'd love to as well.
2) i am 13years old
4)reading, scooting, video games,reading horse riding and did i mension reading?
5)doctor who lovin', humorus, emo or goth or skater
8) hunger games and chocolate
11)just wanna have fun in life