Nerdfighters

It seems to me that even though we have theses groups for lonely nerdfighters, no one is falling in nerdfighterlike. So I've decided to start a new and short quiz! It's for the people that are truly looking for some nerdy love and are willing to do anything to get it. 

1) Name?

2) Age? 

3) Country?

4) Your interests?

5) What type of nerd are you looking for?

6) Willing to do long distance?

7) What age range are you looking in?

8) What makes you smile? 

9) What gets on you nerves?

10) Skype or MSN?

11) Anything else you want to add? 

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question) 

Good luck! :) 

(Oh, I know my account is new but I've been here for ever. My old account got deleted) 

Tags: Nerdlove, nerdfighterlike

Views: 4238

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!
1. Mollie
2. 14!
3.USA!USA!
4.harry potter, art, doodling endlessly on all my school papers, keeping up with nerdfighteria, reading every single book i can, swimming, and art of any kind. Oh and math!AND MUSIC!!!!!!
5. Someone who makes me laugh and is generally nice and AWESOME!
6.anything for nerdfighterlike! So yes.
7. Someone about my age, give or take a few years.
8. Jokes, happy things!
9. Bitchy things >:{
10. I really don't care. How about google chat?
11. I am a really warm bubbly person who likes to tlk a lot. Get ready.
12.on a scale of one to ten,11!

Oh, and i am really odd. There is no one as crazy and stangely hilarious as i am. I also love the beatles and queen. And funny songs, like the axis of awesome.i cant express my love for music enough.

1) Name: Kuni

2) Age: Recently turned 18

3) Country: U.S. 

4) Your interests: Writing, reading, watching films 

5) What type of nerd are you looking for: kind and awesome kind 

6) Willing to do long distance: I don't know 

7) What age range are you looking in: my age or a little older

8) What makes you smile: Good books, and nice people 

9) What gets on you nerves: Annoying things 

10) Skype or MSN: Msn 

11) Anything else you want to add: nope 

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? Kind of a lot ( if that makes sense :)) 

1) Name?

Alexsandra or Alex or just Lex :)
2) Age?  

3) Country?

Russia
4) Your interests?

TV-series (like Doctor Who, Torchwood, How I Met Your Mother, Merlin, Skins, New Girl...), Books, Harry Potter, Disney, anime and manga, writing, movies, music, Internet, Youtube, art..

Who likes the same things :) 

Yes)

17-20
8) What makes you smile?  

A lot of things) friends, animals, some songs...

selfishness.. or people whom I just can't understand..
10) Skype or MSN?

Well, I just want to warn you that English language isn't my mother's language so I'm not very good at English and sometimes I make stupid mistakes :( I'm sorry for that...
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question)

Don't know) really... It depend on person I suppose)

1) Name? Dani, but my list of nicknames is nearly endless :P 

2) Age? 15

3) Country? Canada, more specifically southern Ontario

4) Your interests? The arts, general nerding, vlogging, reading, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and anime, to name a few :)

5) What type of nerd are you looking for? Someone who has a good sense of humour, appreciates proper spelling, doesn't mind watching Doctor Who or Sherlock with me, and who likes to just hang out sometimes 

6) Willing to do long distance? I don't think it's completely unreasonable, so sure :)

7) What age range are you looking in? Around my age, preferably haha

8) What makes you smile? Making others happy :)

9) What gets on your nerves? sometimes improper grammar, but it depends :P

10) Skype or MSN? I have both, so either :)

11) Anything else you want to add? Always bring a banana to a party. You never know who's never seen a banana before. 

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question) Depends on who I meet :P

Cassandra (Casey)

19 almost 20

U.S.A

Doctor Who, Art, Lost Girl, Syfi (both the t.v. channel and the idea.), Harry Potter, and history but only selectively

Someone who can stay in and watch every episode of Doctor Who or go to an art gallery and feel just as comfortable in both situations. 

Absolutely

19 to 25 mature but still able to be silly

Almost everything but mostly just people

people who can't take responsibility for there actions

neither facebook, e-mail, text 

I would just like to add that I love people so if you aren't interested in a relationship I would love to make new nerdy friends, we are running a shortage on them hear. 

I would LOVE to fall in nerdfighterlike.

1) Aurora Peppermint (most people just call me Peppermint)

2) 12, but I get on better with people older than me.

3) Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA.

4) Doctor Who cosplaying, any cosplaying :), youtube both vlogging myself and watching others, dancing, singing and writing.

5) A friendly, sweet nerd who is okay with dating someone a little younger than them. :)

6) Willing, but not a big fan.

7) 13-16 ish.

8) People being nice to other people and helping people who aren't as well off as them.

9) People who are fake and people who are narrow minded.

10) Skype

11) Nope! If you want to askme any questions or anything just send me a message :D

12) As much as The Doctor wants to be ginger.

1) Andreas Wetter
2) 18 (19 in May)
3) Sweden
4) Mainly video games. Music, movies, nerdy stuff in general.

5) The type of nerd who shares my ideas about stuff and accepts me for who I am.

6) Depends on the distance. (I'm not a fan of flying)

7) My age +/- 2-3 
8) Many things. Girls usually puts a smile on my face :)

9) People who just can't shut up for a while. And people who brings my friends and family down.
10) Both. Prefers Skype. Add me: "andreaswttr" :)
11) I'm a "Tennant", if you know what I mean ;) *nudge, nudge*
12) Quite a bit.

1) Alison

2) 17

3) Scotland

4) Reading, gaming, drama, music

5) Well, anybody nice, really - open-minded-ness necessary

6) Not particularly, I crave closeness

7) 17 - 20

8) When I can joke along with somebody... and musicals :D

9) (Just as this relates to my interests) when a guy is a total arse when comparing consoles, or even doing so full stop, that they don't get that I am and always will be a Nintendo gamer

10) Both!

11) Just a warning, I'm quite loud fior such a small person and have a really bad temper is it ever comes to it

12) I don't want to just exclusively fall in Nerdfighterlike, It'd be great if I did, but here I'm just expanding my horizons, I'm not opposed to practicing in inter-nerdtial dating

1.) Andalusia
2.) 16
3.) Texas, USA
4.) music, star trek, star wars, i love drawing or painting, i love reading, BEARDS, i love animals, the big bang theory, and PHYSICS:))
5.) i am looking for a nerd who loves star wars, loves similar music, happy, who is generous, awesome and funny.
6.) yes i am willing to go long distance.
7.) 15-18
8.) nerdy jokes. Really anything makes me smile.
9.) People who dont put stuff away, children, obnoxious people.
10.) niether, text or email.
11.)nope
12.) kinda alot lol

1) Name?

Alyssa (though I quite like nicknames even though I don't have one)

2) Age? 

18, 19 in June

3) Country?

USA but I really want to move to the UK

4) Your interests?

Pretty much what everyone else has already said: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, YouTube (watching others; I don't vlog, even though I'd like to - I just don't know what to talk about), reading, music, taping pictures on my walls, writing, drawing and singing very badly, talking in a british accent (probably badly), I dunno. Just ask!

A British boy would would be cool but is not, by any means, required. Basically a guy that is cute and sweet and shy and kind of clumsy (imperfections are cute). A guy that would consider writing me a letter or a love poem. A romantic, I guess.

Yep!

Someone around my own age, I guess. Maybe 16-21 or so?

8) What makes you smile? 

A lot of things. Bad jokes, children laughing, corny books, most everything.

Probably lots of things but I can't seem to think of anything.

10) Skype or MSN?

I'm so lame, I don't have either one. I'd get Skype, though, if someone wanted to talk to me. So, yeah...

11) Anything else you want to add?

Just that, I'm really awkward when I'm first getting to know someone, probably more so on the internet because I have all the time before the person responds to ruminate on how lame and awkward I sounded.

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike?

Quite a lot, a little more than is probably strictly healthy.

1) Name? Nikola Troup

2) Age? 16

3) Country? United States

4) Your interests? writing, reading, being a badass, Tumblr, British humour, culture, art, history, astronomy

5) What type of nerd are you looking for? The type of nerd who not only likes to goof around and have fun but is also one to enjoy deep and intellectual conversations every now and again.

6) Willing to do long distance? I don't even know what short distance relationships are like so I don't think I'm qualified to answer this question.  

7) What age range are you looking in? 15-19

8) What makes you smile? learning something new, fellow awkward turtles, hugs, David Tennant

9) What gets on you nerves? People who pretend to be stupid to get attention.  I don't understand why anyone would want to make themselves seem unintelligent when they're probably blessed intelligence and maybe common sense.

10) Skype or MSN? I use both.

11) Anything else you want to add? I am incredibly awkward, which I'm guessing a lot of people on here are.  I have social anxiety so I usually cope with that by being incredibly sarcastic or remaining extremely quiet.

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question) I'm not desperate or anything.  I just think it would be nice to talk to someone who shares my interests and if we end up having a connection, more power to us.

1. Name? Mariana

2. Age? 16

3. Country? United States

4. Your interests? Well I really like Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, *erm* reading, music, writing, drawing, photo editing.

5. What type of nerd are you looking for? Someone who has some same interests as I do and accepts how awkward I am.

6. Willing to do long distance? Yes, yes I am.

7. What age range are you looking in? From 15 to 18.

8. What makes you smile? Anything really... Corny jokes, when I see someone else's smile, adorable moments in books or movies.

9. What gets on your nerves? When a person uses "your" instead of "you're", when a person doesn't add an apostrophe, bad grammar, really. And when someone finds a big word and thinks it fits in any sentence.

10. Skype or MSN? I don't have either one... But I'm willing to get skype^-^

11. Anything else you want to add? Not... really. I'm all for making friends through this too though:)

12. How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? I'd like it a bunch. Just being able to finally talk to someone with the same interests as me seeing as though my school is all about Lil Boosie and/or Justin Bieber and stuff.o.e

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service