Nerdfighters

It seems to me that even though we have theses groups for lonely nerdfighters, no one is falling in nerdfighterlike. So I've decided to start a new and short quiz! It's for the people that are truly looking for some nerdy love and are willing to do anything to get it. 

1) Name?

2) Age? 

3) Country?

4) Your interests?

5) What type of nerd are you looking for?

6) Willing to do long distance?

7) What age range are you looking in?

8) What makes you smile? 

9) What gets on you nerves?

10) Skype or MSN?

11) Anything else you want to add? 

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question) 

Good luck! :) 

(Oh, I know my account is new but I've been here for ever. My old account got deleted) 

Tags: Nerdlove, nerdfighterlike

Views: 4294

Replies to This Discussion

1) Name? Maya :)

2) Age? 16

3) Country? US

4) Your interests? Painting, horseback riding, reading, nerdfighter-y stuff, harry potter, music, etc.

5) What type of nerd are you looking for? An intullectual, but I also like starwars and geeky/nerdy guys too.

6) Willing to do long distance? I'd prefer not, but I've done it before and I'm willing to do it.

7) What age range are you looking in?15-18

8) What makes you smile? Good books, cute animals, fuzzy soft stuff, people who are goofy, etc.

9) What gets on you nerves? People who are really stuck up, ignorant, who purposely act stupid.

10) Skype or MSN? I have both, just message for it.

11) Anything else you want to add? I need someone who is very understanding of my problems, I suffer from depression and sometimes I have a hard time dealing with my past. I need someonce with patience and who will take the time to get to know me first. Even if I don't find someone to fall in nerdfighter like with maybe I can make some new friends.

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? A lot, I'm trying to get over a break up, it's not a rebound, but I need to find a way to move on. But i"m find with just making a new friend

1) Kat/Katherine
2) 14, 15 in September :)
3) Australia :/
4) I love writing (and vidding, embarrassingly), and I'm a complete fangirl for a lot of British TV shows, including Doctor Who, Sherlock, Skins, and Misfits. I'm really interested in film, TV, and stage. And I think Harry Potter goes without saying ;)
5) I'm looking for a fangirl and writer nerd to share interests and opinions with :)
6) Very much willing to do long distance
7) Looking for people a year or two older than me (I tend to get along with people older than me, for some reason)
8) Funny people make me smile, and when people support love over hate :)
9) The main things that get on my nerves are grammar mistakes (can't help it haha), and, more importantly, hate. For example, I don't like Justin Beiber's music, but I don't think people should want him dead because of it. Joke or not, it disturbs and annoys me.
10) Skype
11) Nothing to add that I can think of XD
12) I do want to fall in nerdfighterlike a lot, since nerdfighteria is a big part of me, and I want someone I love to share that with :)

1) Name?
Rebecca Darlene Evankoe aka Becky
2) Age?
I am 18 years of age
3) Country?
United States
4) Your interests?
Doctor Who, Spiderman, The Beatles, Music, Tumblr, Reading, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, History, American Football, health, and food!
5) What type of nerd are you looking for?
Just one who is easy to get along. I certainly wouldn't mind if they were cute and had the same interests as me. An accent wouldn't be too terrible either.
6) Willing to do long distance?
Of course. Being in college, distance is probably always going to be an issue.
7) What age range are you looking in?
17-20
8) What makes you smile?
Its really easy to make me smile. Honestly, anything remotely good in the world probably could.
9) What gets on you nerves?
Repetition and whistling.
10) Skype or MSN?
Skype - Becky.Evankoe
11) Anything else you want to add?
I'm newish to this website but I've been a nerdfighter for awhile. I just don't have many friends on here yet. It's mostly what I'm looking for.
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? (new question)
If they're the right person, I really want to.

1) Name? Samuel Bennallick
2) Age? 19
3) Country? UK
4) Your interests? Internet. Internet. Video games. Internet. Reading. Drinking lots and lots of tea. Internet. Sleeeeeeep. Internet. Cuddles and snuggles. The Office. Internet. This: <3.
5) What type of nerd are you looking for? A nice one who is adorable and makes me go "EEEEEEEEEE". I like musical nerds and flirty nerds with a sense of humor!
6) Willing to do long distance? Yea :3
7) What age range are you looking in? 16-24
8) What makes you smile? Most things. Mainly dogs making this face: http://images.clansoul.com/woof.jpg
9) What gets on you nerves? Closed-mindedness. I'm a VERY open person, no subject is off limits and very little offends me.
10) Skype or MSN? I have both, and Facebook :)
11) Anything else you want to add? I have to admit... I swear a lot D:
12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? It'd be awesome! I'm not really looking for anything really serious, just a friend to flirt with and maybe fall for. I enjoy being single, but that doesn't mean I have to stay that way :3

Hey I'm going to be a creeper and reply to this cause you sound like the sort of person I would be friends with :L I also swear far to much and we have some common interests. If you wanna talk just message me :D you sound really nice

Hello there. The tea and the cuddles and the sleep sound divine. Also I happen to be told I am a great flirt but I totally get it if I am a bit too young. I'll be sixteen soon though!

1) Name? kirk kirks

2) Age? 19

3) Country? usa

4) Your interests? being random, reading, history, boxing

5) What type of nerd are you looking for? nice caring  and someone who can just make you smile

6) Willing to do long distance? yes

7) What age range are you looking in?18-20

8) What makes you smile? ummm fun people

9) What gets on you nerves? nothing i am pretty laid back

10) Skype or MSN? skype kkirks1

11) Anything else you want to add? i am a really nice guy and try and put others before me i got a loyalty policy once you in i got your back even if you dont got mine

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? it would be great  no it would be awesome to be able to be my whole self with someone  and nerdfighter like i feel is a way to do that so its one one of my major goals lol

1) Name? Emily

2) Age? 21

3) Country? US

4) Your interests? Harry Potter, video games, reading, drinking tea, watching excellent tv shows (and not so much), puppies, travel, watching YouTube, 

5) What type of nerd are you looking for? Someone who can be the Augustus to my Hazel (but preferably without the devastating illness and dying and whatnot)

6) Willing to do long distance? Sure

7) What age range are you looking in? 20-23ish I guess

8) What makes you smile? Random acts of kindness and Lego Harry Potter 

9) What gets on you nerves? People who are too clingy or too apathetic about your friendship/relationship

10) Skype or MSN? Skype: Emilaaaay

11) Anything else you want to add? Feel free to contact me for nerdfighterlike or just to be my nerdfighter friend

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? pretty freakin bad :)

Hi Matthew! I know you posted this a while ago, and forgive me for being creepy and reading through all of these posts, but I'm from North Carolina too! So if you'd like to talk let me know(: I think we'd get along! (Fox News honestly annoys me to no end.)

1) Name? William Jane Kearns, but most just call me Billie.

2) Age? Fifteen

3) Country? Canada

4) Your interests? Writing, making music and listening to it, reading books then talking about them, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Hobbit, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Rugby, making funny faces ^-^

5) What type of nerd are you looking for? A lit, Music, or science nerd would be amazing, or someone who likes being odd. Anyone who is nice, when it all comes down to it.

6) Willing to do long distance? Not a problem.

7) Within what age range are you looking? Within two or three years.

8) What makes you smile? Music, a nice phrase, and many other things. I couldn't fit it all here. I smile quite easily.

9) What gets on your nerves? Out of tune music and bad grammar (only if it is horrendous, that is). Of course, people being, well, mean tends to sum it up quite nicely.

10) Skyp of MSN? Either works, but prefferably Skype.

11) Anything else you want to add? I like whimsical things. Moonshine, normally thought of as illicitly distilled liquor, has the alternate definition "foolish thoughts or ideas." I fancy many things that fall into the second definition. It's nice to look up at the night sky and get lost in the stars every so often. I just want have someone to be happy with.

12) How much do you want to fall in nerdfighterlike? I'm here, aren't I? I really would.

Hi!
1. Mollie
2. 14!
3.USA!USA!
4.harry potter, art, doodling endlessly on all my school papers, keeping up with nerdfighteria, reading every single book i can, swimming, and art of any kind. Oh and math!AND MUSIC!!!!!!
5. Someone who makes me laugh and is generally nice and AWESOME!
6.anything for nerdfighterlike! So yes.
7. Someone about my age, give or take a few years.
8. Jokes, happy things!
9. Bitchy things >:{
10. I really don't care. How about google chat?
11. I am a really warm bubbly person who likes to tlk a lot. Get ready.
12.on a scale of one to ten,11!

Oh, and i am really odd. There is no one as crazy and stangely hilarious as i am. I also love the beatles and queen. And funny songs, like the axis of awesome.i cant express my love for music enough.

1) Name: Kuni

2) Age: Recently turned 18

3) Country: U.S. 

4) Your interests: Writing, reading, watching films 

5) What type of nerd are you looking for: kind and awesome kind 

6) Willing to do long distance: I don't know 

7) What age range are you looking in: my age or a little older

8) What makes you smile: Good books, and nice people 

9) What gets on you nerves: Annoying things 

10) Skype or MSN: Msn 

11) Anything else you want to add: nope 

12) How much do you really want to fall in nerdfighterlike? Kind of a lot ( if that makes sense :)) 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service