Nerdfighters

After seeing a post from a bi girl, and me being bi myself, I figured there should be a girl/girl thread. So, if you are a girl looking for a girl, post in this one.

here's a guide. you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

1) Name

2) Location

3) Age

4) Most romantic thing ever done for you.

5) Sexiest thing in a girl.

6) Commitment?

7) Describe waht you look like.

8) Describe what you want.

9) Favorite word.

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar...

Tags: bisexual, girls, hearts, lesbian, lonely, love

Views: 369

Replies to This Discussion

Okay let's see....

1) Name---Trisha Grace

2) Location----Long Island, NY

3) Age----15

4) Most romantic thing ever done for you.----Nobody's ever done anything romantic for me yet!

5) Sexiest thing in a girl.----shiny hair and eyes that one becomes captivated in

6) Commitment?----depends on the relationship

7) Describe what you look like.----4' 10" (short, i know :P) definitely a girl's figure, shoulder length blond hair, green eyes, some freckles. i wear necklaces a lot. i think people have called me "Cute".

8) Describe what you want.----a girl who is unafraid to take on the world, has similar interests as me, appreciates life

9) Favorite word.----It depends on the day.

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar and cachinnates at himself :D

if anyone is interested you may message me.

thanks, trisha.

1) Name, Sam

2) Location, NSW Australia

3) Age, 15

4) Most romantic thing ever done for you, Girl took me up a mountain to a waterfall, which we hid under all day because I wanted to get away from my mum.

5) Sexiest thing in a girl, Not afraid to be herself.

6) Commitment? What about it?

7) Describe what you look like. tall, skinny, no muscle :( purple glasses :) will soon have braces, longish straight blond hair with fringe, blue eyes.

8) Describe what you want. Pretty eyes, nerdy, nice (I'm not picky)

9) Favorite word. floccinaucinihilipilification

10) Finish this joke: A guy walks into a bar... it hurt

1) Name: Dev

2) Location: Georgia, USA

3) Age: 20

4) Most romantic thing ever done for you: Watched a marathon of LotR and bought me pizza; also came with kisses and chocolate

5) Sexiest thing in a girl: Her eyes

6) Commitment?: I do!

7) Describe what you look like.: I look like an awesome person. ;) I'm 5'10" and I've got beautiful curves. I have amber-brown eyes. I'm tan and right now my hair's almost shoulder length, dyed black and red. I'm tan and trying to get darker. I wear glasses. I have three tattoos: left wrist, Dare to Dream; right wrist, Seek the Truth; chest, Follow your Bliss. I also have five piercings in each ear.

8) Describe what you want.: I want someone who loves Harry Potter and will read aloud to me. I want someone who wants to travel with me. I want someone that wants romance and is looking for me. c:

9) Favorite word.: Serendipity (maybe)

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar... after sneaking out of the hospital. Still wearing his gown, he walks up to the bar and orders three shots. After drinking two, he pauses and says, "I shouldn't be drinking this with what I've got." The bartender gasps, "What have you got?" The man downs the last shot and replies, "Only $6."

1) Name: Kat or Katherine

2) Location: North Queensland, Australia

3) Age: 14, but my age identity is 15 :P

4) Most romantic thing ever done for you: Just a girl playing with my hair as we talk about Doctor Who (she didn't fancy me, but I thought it was romantic anyway)

5) Sexiest thing in a girl: Her brain :)

6) Commitment? Depends on the person

7) Describe what you look like: Blonde, blue eyes, 5'4", 43 kilos, usually sunburnt :P

8) Describe what you want: A geeky girl I can talk to about pretty much anything (her doing the same) with neither of us getting bored easily. And I'd like an internet relationship (probably because there aren't really any nerdfighters near me)

9) Favorite word: Flicker

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar...with his chemist friend. The chemist says, "I'd like to order a glass of H2O." The guy says, "I'd like some H2O too." Later, the guy died.

So, uh, you sound kinda awesome. Not to be too forward, but can I friend/message you? You sound like you could be a good friend, victim of my nerdfighterlike or not :P

lol loving the self love!!

1) Name: Erin

2) Location: Baltimore

3) Age: 22

4) Most romantic thing ever done for you.: Was taken to see the sun set over the harbour.

5) Sexiest thing in a girl.: I like the boyish type, but to be general I love a great smile.

6) Commitment? Yes, please.

7) Describe what you look like.: To be honest but not over critcal; I am short (4'11'') and chubby. Longish brown naturally wavey/curly hair. What I told are beautiful brown eyes with nice eyelashes. I'm super pale, mostly because the amount of Irish heritage I have is nearly 100%, like...I make Snow White look like she's spent a day sun tanning.

8) Describe what you want.: I just want someone to enjoy being them, while I enjoy being me, and we enjoy being us together. I'm pretty hardcore nerdy. I play DnD weekly, and also have my nose in a book or in my 3DS. I also wouldn't mind if someone very similar to Haruka from Sailor Moon came to sweep me off my feet, but I'm not one to be picky. xP

9) Favorite word.: Banana.

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar...and says ow?

1) Name: Cassandra but I go by Casey

2) Southern IL

3)19 but will be 20 in march

4) My ex-girlfriend called me River Song, I quite liked that

5)Confidence, and scene of humor 

6) I don't believe in social dating

7)short 5'2 I am a little heavy but I know how to dress myself to look flattering. I have shoulder length curly blond red hair and I wear glasses

8) Someone, funny with ambition. Someone ready for a relationship but who isn't going to take everything so seriously. And someone who is kind to me. 

9) moist when said in a Fran Gresher accent  

10) ......peanut butter?

1: Deanna.

2: Northern Michigan.

3: 14, nearly 15.

4: I've never really been romanced.

5: Smart is sexy.

6: Scared to death of getting my heart broken.

7: 5'4", brown eyes, brown hair, curvy.

8: I want someone who appreciates the beauty of crude humor and late night phone calls.

9: Iridescent.

10: and says ouch.

1) Name - Becca
2) Location - New Jersey
3) Age - 17
4) Most romantic thing ever done for you. - My ex dipped me back and kissed my neck...
5) Sexiest thing in a girl. - Well looks wise I love eyes. Doesn't matter the color. Personality... I like witty girls.
6) Commitment? - of course
7) Describe waht you look like. - I'm 5'5, I have brown curly hair, brown eyes, a bit overweight but not obese. I dress comfortably but nicely and wear a little makeup.
8) Describe what you want. - Someone who's ambitious, witty, creative, and kind. Someone who won't force me to do anything I'm uncomfortable with and someone who doesn't mind my insecurities and quirks.
9) Favorite word. - flabbergasted
10) Finish this joke:
A guy walks into a bar... in soviet russia bar walks into him.

1) Name

Daisy

2) Location
Illinois 

3) Age

Showing up outside my window with my birthday present <3

Her mouth and soft hair

6) Commitment?

I'm bad it it. I try, but I get scared easily.

7) Describe what you look like.

brown eyes, blonde hair, average everything

Someone not much bigger than me (5'4"), is willing to be patient with me (I'm shy), someone who will love me...

9) Favorite word.

glinted

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar... the other guy ducks.

Shut up that was hilarious.

1) Name
Aimee

2) Location
Southern CA

3) Age

Nothing...Well, does it count if if a guy asked me to prom in a cute way?

Legs, boobs. I also really like hands/fingers for some reason. Weird, I know.

6) Commitment?
Sure

7) Describe waht you look like.
5'5", thin, really curly and short brown hair that sometimes looks kind of red, dark brown eyes that look kind of gold in the sun (or so I've been told), white, freckles.

I don't want anything or anyone specific. Just a relationship with a girl that I like and get along with and have some things in common with.

9) Favorite word.
I don't think I have a favorite word.

10) Finish this joke:

A guy walks into a bar...and walks right back out.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service