Name:
other hobbies:
Intrests:
Style:
Dumper or Dumpee?
Whats the color of your toothbrush?
Whats one of your wierd quirks?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?
If you could be any animal what would it be?
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?
Thats my 20 questions :3 Reply, lonley lovers!

Tags: breaker, ice, intro, questions

Views: 5303

Replies to This Discussion

Nom? Je suis Natalie. (: Nice to meetya.
Wie alt bist du? Fifteen (going on sixteen; I know that I'm naive).
Hobby #1? I read and I play video games. The only other activity that comes close to the amount of time I spend on those two hobbies is sleeping, or breathing.
Other hobbies? I like to draw, sometimes, sort of. I like to reminisce and watch old disney movies. I write, but not well.
Interests? I'm a history/international affairs nerd, and I like to learn other languages.
Style: Uhm, casual/comfortable. A bit "emo", I am told. ):
Dumper/Dumpee: The one relationship I have been in ended with me as a dumper, but I'm not sure what I really am. I haven't ever been in a very long relationship.
Color of toothbrush: Uh, blue.
Weird quirks: I cook when I'm nervous. The more food I make, the more uncomfortable I probably am. I'm not necessarily an emotional eater, I just cook.
You in 3 words: Cynical, critical, curious.
Two things on a tropical island: Survival books by Ragnar Benson and signal flares - lots of them.
Vacation spot: I would want to go to the Salar de Uyuni, in Bolivia, and generally bum around in South America - with some friends, a translator, and a hired guard or two.
Invisible for a day: Uh... shoplift? I'm not really sure.
Yacht name: the SS PATTON, because General George Patton was a bamf.
Too many questions? Maybe. I don't see how this is necessarily helpful.
Any animal? Probably a cat. Flying's cool, swimming would be nice, but to be a cat, with food and warm, sunlit carpet available... That'd be really nice.
Stuck on a raft with: My best friend? Or maybe someone like Michael Phelps who could just tie a rope around his waist and swim us closer to some land, somewhere.
Sleeptalking: Not sure, but it would either be meaningless, or very, very personal.
Plane crash in 10987654321: My mom. I would want to tell her I love her, y'know?
Rushmore: Uh. Andrew Jackson, because he was so crazy and badass that when someone tried to assassinate him, the guns (which were in perfect working order) didn't shoot (the bullets were, like everyone else, afraid of him) and then he beat the gunman almost to death with his cane. Andrew "Ol' Hickory" Jackson, ladies and gentlemen.
Both of them kicked a lot of butt in their days. I wonder if it would be more appropriate to name a super-powerful missile or bomb after them, rather than make them.. giant faces...

Yeah.. And even with more than one piece of data, correlation does not necessarily imply causation. I'm sick of seeing my friends break up and hate each other - not because of the causes of the breakup or the breakup itself, but because its as if a break up is a grave injustice that happens to one person. Even if one person is clearly the dumper, that doesn't make them the only person involved in the breakup - if the relationship wasnt working for one of them, it wouldnt work for them to be together, since relationships involve uh you know more than one person. |: I'm being vague and incoherent, but maybe you, as they say, "catch my drift"?
15; writing; listening to music, dancing, baking, knitting, riding my bike, making art, taking pictures at odd angles, reading; philosophy, people watching, finding irony; ecclectic, lots of neon, thrift store finds, and other cool stuff like that. My favorite shirt has fifties yearbook pictures on it and my favorite shoes are purple high top converse, I have glasses like the group's picture; I don't know, as I've never been either; blue; I sing at random times, I do weird voices when I talk, changing the tone and wording things oddly, it's quite odd; shy, loud, emotional; internet & food; outer space!; probably sit and people watch up close, writing poetry about the people; for sale; nope; parrot, I enjoy talking; someone I don't know, but would like and get along with, bonus if they're a survival expert; "I'm not asleep, I'm going up the stairs!"; a plane crash survival expert; myself (being honest here);
Name: DJ
#1 hobby: Harry Potter
other hobbies: Walking, reading, writing.
Interests: Harry Potter, Music, Physics, History, Volunteering.
Style: No description available
Dumper or Dumpee? either.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Purple.
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I daydream out loud in a British accent. (I'm American, and usually have a strong Connecticut accent)
Describe yourself in 3 words: Weird, Interesting, Memorable.
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. The internet, and a computer.
If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be? Arizona.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Depends. Nothing dirty or totally evil, then.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? MINE.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? not really . . .
If you could be any animal what would it be? Can it be extinct? If so, Neanderthal. If not, Elephant.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Do they have to be real?
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? WAKE UP!! (I have an ongoing battle with the Dream Lord, in the land of Dreamert. His goal is to make me not wake up, so he can harness my awesome dream powers and use it to control Dreamert. My goal is to wake up.)
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Jesus.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Ben Franklin.
You would bring the internet? :| Haha. Goodluck in your battle against the, ah, Dream Lord.
Name: Ana Cristina, AC for short
No. 1 Hobby: facebook
Other hobbies: reading, writing a bit, Girl Scouts
Interests: Libraries, movies, Girl Scouts, nerds
Style: selective
Dumper or Dumpee: Equally both
What's the color of your toothbrush?: Blue
What's one of your weird quirks?: I correct grammar. Look at the differences in the questions in the original post and the ones on mine.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Sexy nerd fighter
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things you would bring: I only need one. A boat. And I'm already on one ;-)
If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be?: Chicago
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?: Find out what people are saying about me when I'm not there.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?: DFTBA
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?: Just too many of them have incorrect grammar.
If you could be any animal what would it be?: House cat
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?: T-Pain
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?: Honestly, probably, "I still love you", "Will you take me back?", etc.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?: Someone with a parachute
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?: Obama
Name: Radhika
#1 hobby: Reading
other hobbies: Writing, watching youtube videos :D
Intrests: Science (in general)
Style: favorite pair of jeans and a cumfy sweatshirt with converse :P
Dumper or Dumpee? n/a.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Blue
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I can keep reading forever.
Describe yourself in 3 words: nerdy, short, affable
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. Books and my ipod.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Europe.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Make people's (who made my life miserable) life miserable. :)
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Yachty-poo? haha :3
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Its alright. Afterall we are trying to get to know everyone.
If you could be any animal what would it be? To be honest, I dont know.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? John/Hank.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? Nothing.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? some one I love.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Me, 'cause I am worth it. (A very potter musical reference I am not actually that conceided, I promise =).)
ooh, your quirk reminded me of this. I once woke up at 7:42am and as a Simpsons fan I immediately realised that's where they live 742 evergreen terrace and after that i woke up at exactly 7:42am every day for like two weeks.
Name: Adam
#1 Hobbie: Not sure
Other hobbies: The internet and Gaming and...(get this)... real fun! Outside ftw. I've ben playing Tennis. I like Tennis.
Nerdfighters, I'm not sure I've found something more interesting. Psychology but i don't think I'll pursue it properly, maybe on the side. Science and applying it to the world. Can anyone tell me the primary element/s in wood?
Style: Simple but not unfashionable
Dumper or Dumpee? Dumpee
Colour of toothbrush: Blue but i got a new one so maybe red soon
Weird Quirk: I was doing it just then. When hearing or thinking about a song I sometimes tap my cainines together to the tune without realising it. It's hard to kick the habit cause it's so much easier than tapping my foot or something
Me in three words: Ramble, Fun, Freakin' (if you want to know me properly you'll just have to let me ramble a bit more)
Stranded, two things I'd bring: civilisation (a whole town maybe), the house down.
Vacation: Indianapolis
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? have FUN!! run through crowded places and tap shoulders and stuff, freak out Vege (my sister), ride a motorbike down a busy road.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Failboat (or is that taken 50 times by now?)
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Yes, I should be doing homework. Normally I wouldn't mind
If you could be any animal what would it be? An Andalite
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Wilson
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I'd laugh
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Stephanie Meyer, I'd take twilight down with me. Who else should be taken down in a plane? no one really but you have to replace innocents with someone even a little more deserving.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Both John and Hank OR Paige Railstone, that would be so cool.
YES, SMeyer needs to die.
Nice animorphs reference.
I've started doing your weird quirk.

Damm uuu (jokes) :)

I'm supposed to be doing homework too :P
Name: Matt Nixon
#1 hobby: uhhh either Games or reading
other hobbies: driving around aimlessly for hours, getting yourself lost then finding the way back out
Intrests: music, movies, books, all that generic stuff
Style: eh if its comfortable i wear it......normally jeans and a button-up shirt
Dumper or Dumpee? what is it considered when she cheats on you numerous times? cause then technically she forces you to dump her
Whats the color of your toothbrush? blue-esque
Whats one of your wierd quirks? uhhh not sure......maybe that i remember waaaaay to much random trivia and can just pull it out at random times
Describe yourself in 3 words: can it be just 2? Mostly Harmless
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.......... a boat and a towel...... and probably my pocket knife, i always have that with me so it doesnt count
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? probably Turkey or the greek isles
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? i have no idea
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? not sure
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? not at all
If you could be any animal what would it be? uhhh once again no idea, because if i turned into an animal, it wouldnt be my doing so whoever did it proably would get to decide
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Bear Grylls.... lol just kidding he annoys me.....ummmm proabaly someone with a decent conversatonal ability
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I'd recite the entire Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? would it really matter?
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Ray bradbury

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service