Name:
other hobbies:
Intrests:
Style:
Dumper or Dumpee?
Whats the color of your toothbrush?
Whats one of your wierd quirks?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?
If you could be any animal what would it be?
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?
Thats my 20 questions :3 Reply, lonley lovers!

Tags: breaker, ice, intro, questions

Views: 5292

Replies to This Discussion

"Wierd Quirks: i often listen to the same song for days, sometimes weeks on end"

Me too, I've driven my housemates mad with it before now

Bugs are neat, but spiders any bigger than a penny freak me out its that they have too many eyes and the way they move I think, Its cool that you can study them they are fascinating.

Name: Star, or Seren, I guess.

#1 Hobby: Completely random discussions/arguments on something interesting and vague.

Other hobbies: Reading, swimming, trolling

Interests: Photography, um. Video games. Your mom. Uncreative insults.

Style: I guess I don't have one. Always jeans, though. I wear whatever I feel like. Pajamas at home and all that.

Considering I've had one relationships? Dumpee XD

Blue toothbrush.

Uhh. I'm pretty sure all my quirks are weird. I ooze awkward and blush a lot. It's great. I tend to ramble when I'm nervous.

Three words? Can't be summarized.

Stranded on a tropical island. My dog to kill the cannibals and... a ship.

ANYWHERE? Right now? New York City, Boulder or some place in Georgia. I have a bunch of people I want to meet.

Invisible for a day. Probably panic a lot and then cause other people to panic. Nothing unusual.

I would call it "I Own A Yacht And You Don't, Beeyatch."

Yes I suppose you are. Why haven't you asked me my favourite colour? WHY?

I'd want it to be... Uh. Hard choice. Talin, maybe >.> Or my best friend.

I'd be something that didn't exist so I could be unique.

I would say "Why am I jumping off this building and flapping my arms like a chicken?"

I'd want someone I really hate, so that they would die.

=D

Mount Rushmore...?

Uh. I dunno, actually.

Name:
Hannah Briggs

#1 hobby:
Reading

other hobbies:
Thinking, listening to music, and people watching.

Intrests:
Charles Bukowski books, Wes Anderson films, Noah Baumbach films, and the Decemberists

Style:
Plain Jane

Dumper or Dumpee?
Dumpee

Whats the color of your toothbrush?
Charcoal grey

Whats one of your weird quirks?
I still sleep with a blankie.

Describe yourself in 3 words:
Fastidious, realistic, and reclusive.

If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring:
Sunblock and a machete.

If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?
It's a tie between Cambria, CA and Anderson Island, WA

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
Drive around. It would be so neat to see people's reactions.

If you owned a yacht what would you call it?
the Beautiful Laundrette

Do you think I'm asking too many questions?
Possibly.

If you could be any animal what would it be?
Beluga Whale.

If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?
I would rather be stuck on a raft alone.

If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
I do talk in my sleep and I usually say something about coffee.

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
No one. I would want to stretch out and get comfortable.

If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?
I wouldn't add anyone.

Name: Mary Celeste 

#1 hobby: drawing 
other hobbies: frolicking 
Intrests: Doctor Who, Comic Books, Video games, History, and Space 
Style:Whatever's confortable and looks the best

Dumper or Dumpee? Dumper 
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Green
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I obsess over different things every other week 
Describe yourself in 3 words: Talkative, funny, NERDY 
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. water and a sketchbook 
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? the Lagoon nebula
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? stand in crowded areas and eat fruit 
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Crazy King George III 
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? nope
If you could be any animal what would it be? Snow Leopard 
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Batman
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? No Robert Downey Jr that's not how french the llama! 
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Superman 
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Captain America

Name: Lionel John Patrick Lafleur
#1 hobby: WoW
other hobbies: reading, driving around, outdoor activities (camping and what not), and playing other video games
Intrests: nerdy stuff, classical art (not just paintings i like music and sculptures), and Philosophy
Style: laid back, jeans and t-shirt topped off with a Fedora, but i do like to dress up and tuxedo and pretend im a secret agent....with a fedora
Dumper or Dumpee? Most of the time the Dumpee because i'm "such a nice guy" -.-
Whats the color of your toothbrush? white and aqua
Whats one of your wierd quirks? i know silly information on the most random topics 
Describe yourself in 3 words: Awesome Hat Guy
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. an ocean Kayak and kayak paddle....
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Alaska during the winter
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? go about my every day activities pretending to be a ghost
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Voyager....yea
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? hardly, questions r meant for gaining knowledge
If you could be any animal what would it be? a platypus.... specifically Perry the platypus
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who would you want it to be? Bear Grylls, but if he mentions anything about piss it's done!
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? i do talk in my sleep and i say stuff like (this is recorded by my brother) "we have to stop the alligators" or "quick the wrench...no the other wrench"...i dont remember my dream so i have no idea
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? a gryphon
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? only because im not gonna ruin the whole president thing they got going i would pick FDR, but with the president thing aside it would be chuck norris hands down
I'd say stick with Chuck Norris, so I don't feel like I'm tne only one who put that answer XDDD
Name:Tory 
#1 hobby:ART 
other hobbies:watching horrid movies, blackploitation in particular. Reading far too much, playing video games designed  for children.
Intrests: art,being awesome, danceing very poorly.
Style: I call it "schizophrenic" as it changes at whim. 
Dumper or Dumpee? Dumper. Sorry boys.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? *shame* Pink
Whats one of your wierd quirks? Just one? aw hell.drawing 'tattoos' on my self with sharpie.
Describe yourself in 3 words:tall, nerdtastic,super-duper
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. An adult boyscout. because there is no way I would survive otherwise. a hatchet.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Ireland.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? be sneaky? do sneaky things...also scare people.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Serenity! 
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?*meh* 
If you could be any animal what would it be?an octopus, as they can open jars and I would be a deep sea dwelling peanutbutter lover.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? still a boy scout. I have great faith in there survival skills.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?...what? I do talk in my sleep. and i say things like "man groceries are heavy , party time."
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? "some ride, eh?"
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Ben Franklin, because he was BOSS.

My then boyfriend took me on a two week vacation in Ireland over Christmas holidays in 2008, it was magical! I highly recommend it!

Name: Kara
#1 hobby: Sailing (at least it strikes me as the most hobby-ish)
other hobbies: writing, reading, photography, philosophizing about Disney Princesses, and traveling
Interests: literature, different cultures, photography, vintage and antiques, history, Disney, trivia
Style: Classy I guess? I like the usual jeans and sweatpants but my favorite outfits are sun dresses and 40s inspired clothing
Dumper or Dumpee? Generally the dumper, but not because I'm a heartbreaker. I just have a problem saying "no"
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Green and blue
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I can't actually burp unless I drink a ton of soda. I can only do this weird squeak up thing that's somewhere between a hiccup and bird chirp.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Curious, empathetic, sarcastic
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things you'd bring: My nook (so I could continuously get books) and my nephews
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? India!
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Probably read all day long, since I wouldn't have to worry about people interrupting me and asking me to do things.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? "I'd Rather be Sailing"
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? If you asked any less it wouldn't be a proper game of 20 Questions :)
If you could be any animal what would it be? Wolves are my favorite but I'd either have to be a humpback whale or an egret. Being able to breathe underwater or fly would be absolutely amazing.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? My sister Jaime
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I actually do this and I'm told I generally complain
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? The Human Parachute
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Winston Churchill
Name: Lisa (not actually Lily! I just really like that name...)
#1 hobby: writing
other hobbies: reading, spending time with my french bulldog and being generally a bit anti-social
Interests: literature, asian cultures, psychology and music. And Pokémon.
Style: I like to think I am hobo-chic, but the reality is I'm just hobo. And by that I mean pjs. All day errday
Dumper or Dumpee? uhhm I don't really know. depends, I suppose.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Pink and orange!
Whats one of your weird quirks? I don't know if I have any, to be honest! I guess I'm just generally weird. That, and I can transform pretty much anything into a sexual innuendo.  
Describe yourself in 3 words: Pokemaster, sleepy, irony
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. My Nintendo DS and my chip with my Pokémon games saved in it. 
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Japan! 
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Probably sneak chocolate and other unhealthy foods into my room without my mother judging me.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Yacht. Because I'm that creative.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Nope.
If you could be any animal what would it be? Sheep!!
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who would you want it to be? my former English teacher, who is possibly the most interesting guy I've met so far.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I do talk in my sleep sometimes, and I just generally mumble incoherently...
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? No one! If my plane was about to crash, I'd probably try to get out of it and save my life, but probably fail. And I wouldn't want anyone sitting next to me because that would mean that person was also bound for death, so...
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Me.
Name: Katherine!
#1 hobby: Laughing at inappropriate stuff
other hobbies: Frolicking, and being bad at spelling
Intrests: A bunch of things :]]
Style: ...casual-ish? :]
Dumper or Dumpee? Both.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? White and blue
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I use too many smilies :]]
Describe yourself in 3 words: short, hyper, happy
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. A boat, and another person so I don't get lonely :[
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? To the Tardis! Because then I could go anywhereeeeee. Duh.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Convince the world that ghosts are real, then watch the resulting chaos.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Fiona.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Nope :]]
If you could be any animal what would it be? A zebra. In a zoo, I don't want to get eaten.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Bear Grylls.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I do, and none of it makes sense.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? A stranger. I don't want someone I know dying in a place crash with me D:
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Demetri Martin.
Name: Beth
#1 hobby: I'm torn between writing and reading.
Other hobbies: Watching youtube videos.
Intrests: Books, music, being awesome.
Style: Casual.
Dumper or Dumpee? I'm guessing dumpee, even though I've never been in a romantic relationship.
What's the color of your toothbrush? Green
What's one of your weird quirks? Correcting grammar in surveys.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Small, quiet, writer.
If you were straned on a tropical island, name 2 things you would bring. A boat, and something to steer the boat.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE, where would it be? Canada.
If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? Cause mischief. And walk around naked, just because.
If you owned a yacht, what would you call it? Serenity.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Not at all.
If you could be any animal, what would it be? A tiger.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who would you want it to be? Someone who could get me back to dry land.
If you could talk in your sleep, what would you say? Something to creep out anything who's sharing the room with me.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Someone who I don't like.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore, who would it be? Freddie Mercury, because I think he was a rock god.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service