Name:
other hobbies:
Intrests:
Style:
Dumper or Dumpee?
Whats the color of your toothbrush?
Whats one of your wierd quirks?
Describe yourself in 3 words:
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?
If you could be any animal what would it be?
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?
Thats my 20 questions :3 Reply, lonley lovers!

Tags: breaker, ice, intro, questions

Views: 5292

Replies to This Discussion

Name: Joe
#1 Hobby: Being lazy :)
Other Hobbies: Karate, Drumming, Ukulele, Teaching, Art (Making stop frame animations) e.t.c...
Interests: Reading, Movies, Reading, Music, Grammar Nazism
Style: Cheerful yet self-conscious and vain - ish
Dumpee
Toothbrush is blue
*weird. And also, play-violent
Cheerful, Playful, Emotional
*Stranded. A Boat. and fuel. (Or my ipod and books)
Space.
If I was invisible I would utterly mess with people
My Yacht would be called Jerome
Some of them are odd, but there's not too many of them
A Bird.
*would. I'd want to be with
I'd give away a lot of secrets, and giggle a lot (from experience)
I would want no one next to me, otherwise they'd die too.
I would add Quentin Tarantino, Who else? :)

Name: Jessica/Jess
#1 hobby: Interneting
other hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, band, getting absolutely obsessed with various fandoms, being a know-it-all, Troping, 
Interests: Things by Joss Whedon, Harry Potter, Ender's Game, Scott Pilgrim, Fangirling, being indoors, discovering new music, meeting my idols, learning, having my mind blown. (THAT SOUNDS SEXUAL BUT IT'S NOT HUSH) Math,
Style: Like of clothing? style of existing? I'm going with existing since clothing is irrelevant. Well i'm not afraid to show my intelligence sometimes forgetting not everyone is a nerd like me, and I can be very sarcastic, but ultimately I'm kind of reserved making it a trifecta of socially awkward.
Dumper or Dumpee? It's like Schrödinger's cat. I haven't open the box yet. It could be either
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Purple
Whats one of your wierd quirks? Oh god this is so Canadian of me, but when I get a breakfast sandwhich a Tim Hortons the meat, cheese and egg have to be in a specific order. 
Describe yourself in 3 words:  Ravenclaw, Sarcastic, musical
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. Ramona's bag from Scott Pilgrim, matches
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?  England
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?  Troll. Troll hard.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? C-word
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?  I'm still answering them, it's a good sign
If you could be any animal what would it be?  Cat
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?  Josh Ramsay 
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?  I'd imagine the same sort of stuff I say awake?
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?  My worst enemy. If i'm going down they are too!
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?  Batman. I'm not even a huge comic book person but Batman. Full. Stop.

Name: Rachel
#1 hobby: reading, surfing the internet
other hobbies: Redecorating my room and drawing
Interests: books, quotes, interesting facts and people, 
Style: hmm… T-shirts and jeans with lots of doodling on them. 
Dumper or Dumpee? dumpee, I think.
Whats the color of your toothbrush?purple and white
Whats one of your weird quirks? Really? Because, to paraphrase Dr. WHo,  If I had any more tawdry quirks I could open up have a tawdry quirk shop. Well, there's always a quote on my hand and I pace when I read. 
Describe yourself in 3 words: artsy, 
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. An airplane and it pilot, so I could off that place. I mean, islands re nice and all, I am a firm believer in the wonders of air conditioning. 
If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be? Space. 
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Go to NYC and, when I see a person that does something awesome, put a dollar or a flower in their pocket. 
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? the S.S. Fellowship
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Of course not! I like surveys.
If you could be any animal what would it be? I would like to be an owl, but I'm not graceful enough for that, so maybe a 
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Aquaman, because then he could get a whale or something to take us to shore. 
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I do talk in the sleep, and I say things like "The cat is near." and I laugh a lot. 
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? No one, because I don't want someone I care about to die. 
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? John and Hank Green

Name:

Zach
#1 hobby:

Reading
other hobbies:

Video games, Talking, Writing (From poems to story and more)
Interest:

History, Books, Philosophy (That is a big one)
Style:

Cozy, Country
Dumper or Dumpee?

The Dumpee sadly
Whats the color of your toothbrush?

Blue and White (boring I know) and purple
Whats one of your weird quirks?

a weird quirk? ummmmm does insomnia count?
Describe yourself in 3 words:

Funny, Smart, Hopeless-Romantic
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.

Pen and Paper, (So not to get bored)
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?

Well Germany, Kossel, Germany
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?

Dance, maybe a few pranks (I sound like a kid)
If you owned a yacht what would you call it?

A little piece of heaven
Do you think I'm asking too many questions?

Not to many questions, just weird questions
If you could be any animal what would it be?

Griffon
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?

Someone I could talk to for hours and not get bored
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?

I do talk in my sleep (when I do sleep) and I say something along the lines of "Don't go up those stairs, the killer up there."
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

wow ummmm Christopher Titus, So i can hear a joke while we plunge to our fiery doom.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?

Carmen Sandiego

Name: Jam Connolly

#1 hobby: walking, adventurning (getting lost a lot)

other hobbies: what ever i happen to find fun at the time?

Intrests: The marine world

Style: smart cass/cumphy

Dumper or Dumpee? been both?

Whats the color of your toothbrush? green i think?

Whats one of your wierd quirks? i can recall random facts that no 1 asked me for at a drop of a hat. but i will most likly NEVER be able to remember when ur birthday is no matter how hard i try.

Describe yourself in 3 words: changing, polite, "friendship buzerka" my last housemate said that

If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. sola powerd ozmosismacheen & a saterlight phone lol

If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be?  Ellesmer in Du Weldenvarden (if u know where that is with out google ur my true love)

If you were invisible for a day what would you do? um... unknown.. either something very childish or very perverted.

If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Home

Do you think I'm asking too many questions? random yes.. to many.. never!

If you could be any animal what would it be? a sperm whale.. or a mega.

If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? a trained marriner.. hopefully a sexy 1 ;)

If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? i do talk in my sleep.. many things have been quoted back at me. some thing about noodles and pelicans i think was the last 1.

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? um... 1 of the xmen?

If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? unknown.. never been and dont give a shit lol
Thats my 20 questions :3 Reply, lonley lovers!

Name: Devon!
#1 hobby: Trying not to fail grad school...aaahhhhh
other hobbies: Belly Dancing. Entomology. Thinking really hard about writing something. Cats.

Interests: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and more cats.

Style: Batang.  But there are times I really like Comic Sans.  Additionally, Harrington is pretty swanky when used appropriately.

Dumper or Dumpee?  It depends upon the situation.  Do you deserve to be dumped?  Did I deserve to be dumped?  What do my cats think?

Whats the color of your toothbrush? The Sonicare color

Whats one of your weird quirks?  um...cats?

Describe yourself in 3 words: Always a student.

If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things your bring.  My cats...there are two of them. 

If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be?  Not on a deserted island!  It used to be Egypt but for a while now I have wanted to take a few months to backpack across Asia.

If you were invisible for a day what would you do?  That depends...is any evidence I leave behind invisible as well?  And will it become visible at the conclusion of said day?

If you owned a yacht what would you call it?  I can haz floatation device?

Do you think I'm asking too many questions? I believe this is a question as the Buddha would say, wrongly asked.  Perhaps you should be inquiring if you are "asking the right questions?" to which the answer would be....eh...

If you could be any animal what would it be?  Duh, a primate.  Like I am now.

If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?  Kevin Costner's character from the film Waterworld because he would know what to do.

If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?  I can haz...**cough cough gag**...swallowed a bug.

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?  No idea.

If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?  Stephen Hawking

Name: Kimberly Lee Pannell (KITTY! :D )
#1 hobby: Listening to music! :D
other hobbies: I like to read, and I like to write songs, though only when I get emotional, I like to talk to people!
Interests: hmm... I am interested in EVERYTHING! there are always new things to learn and see!
Style: hmm... Clothes? I guess I'm punk/goth.. but I dont really mean to go for it... x.x
Dumper or Dumpee? Uhm... I'm the Dumper, I guess, because I get cheated on and then just say its over.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? PURPLE! :D
Whats one of your weird quirks? uhmm... my eyes turn yellow and I use a lot of emoticons! :D 
Describe yourself in 3 words: Weird, Abstract, Scatter Brained (<- is that one or two words o.o?)
If you were stranded on a tropical island name 2 things your bring: A Hammock and a Dagger.
If you could take a vacation ANYWHERE were would it be? IRELAND!!!!
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? go around asking people really philosophical questions.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Nancy.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? you can never ask too many questions :D
If you could be any animal what would it be? I am a cat. :3 more specifically, a snow leopard.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? hmm... no one, I wouldn't wish for anyone to be stuck on a raft in the middle of the ocean, I would rather be alone so no one else would have to suffer... give me a... GIVE ME A HAT :D
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? I sing in my sleep. o.o I sing Hey There Dalila
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? A Zombie. or a Serial Killer.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be?  hmmm... I would add.... I dont really know.. I can't think of anyone who has really EARNED a spot on Mnt. Rushmore.... hm...

Anywho! thats me :) and if you want to add me on Skype you can, cuz I'm kinda awesome, in my weird way :D
kimberly.pannell3

Name: Kate
#1 hobby: Reading
other hobbies:Singing, Trying to play instruments
Interests: Biology 
Style: Jeans and shirt 
Dumper or Dumpee? dumper, I guess
Whats the color of your toothbrush? White with purple accents
Whats one of your wierd quirks? My friends tell me that I can imitate the singing voice of this one local artist.
Describe yourself in 3 words: quiet type gi
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. sunscreen and my bikini
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Japan 
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Go stalk my crushes
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? Batmobile 
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Not really
If you could be any animal what would it be? A tardigrade/ water bear
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be?  My friend Resty.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? Just let me sleep.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Just some random stranger.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? Nikola Tesla

Name: Michelle
#1 hobby: Does Tumblr count as a hobby? If not, playing music.
other hobbies: Writing, doing artsy things, tea, reading
Interests: Biology and science and music :3
Style: This is difficult since I'm not good with this. It depends on the day.
Dumper or Dumpee? Dumpee.
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Green
Whats one of your wierd quirks? The way I live my life is just one big weird quirk :P
Describe yourself in 3 words: Passionate, Dedicated, Nerdy
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. A boat and water
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Anywhere where the weather is nice :)
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Pull pranks on people. Harmless things.
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? S.S. Avatar
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Nah
If you could be any animal what would it be? A cat
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? Tom Hiddleston.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? Probably some nonsense that makes sense to my dream but not in reality.
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Well, I wouldn't want anyone I was close to because I wouldn't want them to die with me. I would just hope that it was someone who wouldn't mind holding my hand as we were going down.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? I'm not sure. I would guess that they should be an American and a president, but if not, Ben Franklin totally deserves to be up there.

Name:Keith( or K.J. if you have a fetish for abbreviations, which then good for you?)
Age:I am 17 going on 18, ( if you catch the reference then <3)
#1 hobby: Reading, or Gaming, or reading about games? hmmm...
other hobbies: Basically learning new things, and just having fun in anyway imaginable, i'm open to anything
Interests: YA Fiction because the list would be too long, Doctor Who, Science, Philosophy, Religion, Gaming, Music (I love all types of music, well except maybe Rap... : /)
Style: Prep Shorts and Plaid? Is style about clothing?  Such a broad question...
Dumper or Dumpee? Dumper I think... :(
Whats the color of your toothbrush? Bluish white
Whats one of your wierd quirks? I like singing... a lot, and I can say the alphabet backwards really quickly... also I'm pretty good at noticing things, kinda like how the OP misspelt weird.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Passionate yet apathetic
If you were straned on a tropical island name 2 things your bring. A TARDIS and a companion :D
If you could take a vacation ANYWERE were would it be? Ireland, or England, or New Zealand. I love that climate.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do? Become the greatest bank robber of all time? Psshh don't judge me :P
If you owned a yacht what would you call it? The TARDIS of course.
Do you think I'm asking too many questions? If I said yes would you feel offended? Soooo no :D.
If you could be any animal what would it be? Timelord.
If you got stuck on a raft with someone in the middle of the ocean, who wold you want it to be? The Doctor, because he always finds a way to get out of it.
If you could talk in your sleep what would you say? Don't wake me I'm sleeping. Gahh I'm so clever. :P
If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? Someone who could fly the goddamn plane.
If you could add a person to Mount Rushmore who would it be? I personally find monuments kinda of pompous and not necesarry.

Allons-y!

"Age:I am 17 going on 18, ( if you catch the reference then <3)"

Aargh curse you now I have that song stuck in my head :P

Oh the Sound of Music and its cursed melodies ahah

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service