Nerdfighters

I just had this idea, and was wondering if anyone would be interested. It's a book club, but on skype. We can choose a new book each week, or two weeks, or whatever we decide, and then we can do a group call on skype to talk about it. Also group calls to decide what books to read, etc.

As per Alexander's suggestion, we'll choose a book and then take turns reading it out loud on skype (different person each week). I was thinking we could each choose one book we'd most like to read and then take a vote, or something like that. 

If you're interested post your skype username below and be sure to add everyone else who's commented! (When you add someone, be sure to mention something about the book club) 

My username is melissah975 (and cookies go to whoever can correctly guess the significance of the numbers)

EDIT: So far, these are the members (skype names)

melissah975

yes,im.a.nerd

dumbledorkable

da4all

kirsten_field

SpiritusVeritas

jcziegler_555

reverish4

hannahjfx3

Views: 246

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sounds awesome!

kirsten_field :)

Again, I'm in!  name: yes,im.a.nerd 

Sounds great! I'm da4all! 

What about doing a read aloud over a group call? I think it'd be a really awesome way to share the experience of the book. Every week a new person could read to even it out

I really like this idea! 

Awesome! My skype name is SpiritusVeritas, feel free to add me. Mention a nerdfighter book club so I know who it is! I guess once we get a group I figure we can decide on a book and order of people reading?

Yeah, I was thinking everyone could choose one book they'd like to read and we could take a vote or something. I added you:)

This sounds really fun. reverish4 :)

That's a great idea! I'm up for it :)

hannahjfx3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service