Nerdfighters

Even though most people have posted comments with there skype names i think we should make a discussion to put them all in. Post your skype name here and then look for people mentioning DFTBA! There is a nerdfighters skype chat group sort of that a lot of people are a part of. Add me if you want to 

fireheart301

Tags: Nerdfighter, skype

Views: 4152

Replies to This Discussion

alexis.nelson6

harpdevil, just mention DFTBA or nerdfightaria or something so I know :)

chimcharrr

My skype name is julianne_wright. I know, I know, it's genius! I'll talk to just about anyone, so add away :)

My Skype name is ObiWanShinobi1337. Feel free to add, mention DFTBA, or anything Doctor Who related... :)

RozenStar is Skype name. I do get random "fan" invites if I can even call it that so please mention Henry or any reference to 2.0 videos. I started watching the newer videos before the watching the beginning so I'm sorry if I don't understand anything after July 18th 2007. I'll catch up eventually ^ ^

chimcharrr

My skype is RozenStar just like my youtube. When sending me invites please mention DFTBA so I know who it's from.

tarragon.d.c

Say DFTBA and I'll accept :P

JordanZ51

I'm adding all of you tomorrow, whether you like me, don't know me, or just find me weird. If you add me first I give you a prize! :D

berrydazed

Melissah975  - and cookies go to anyone who can figure out the significance of the numbers :)

Answer this question and I'll add you (just so I know you're actually a nerdfighter and not some random person on the internet): What is the name of John's dog?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service