Nerdfighters

So I've posted about this in a lot of places but I think this will be the best one:

I'm a nerdfighter and youtube newb. I decided to get into vlogging and also decided the best way to do so was to start a collab: http://www.youtube.com/user/nerdtasticseven EDIT: no longer name

I'm currently looking for 6 other members to join and don't really know any other nerd fighters to ask, so I'm asking all of you! This channel's commitment is only one video per week on a specified day. It will be a great way to form friendships with other nerd fighters. I'm thinking the collab will have weekly themes discussing such topics as Harry Potter, Doctor Who, a book club, challenges, etc.

Leave a comment on this thread or on the channel If you are interested. If people are found, it will start in February.

EDIT: We're full, but could use the occasional fill-in

Also, changed names to:http://www.youtube.com/user/othersideofaverage

Starting Feb. 2012

Tags: channel, collab, youtube

Views: 210

Replies to This Discussion

awesome! if you could pm the channel or you can answer them as a reply on here answering these basic questions like:

Age?

Where do you live?

High school, college, or graduated?

Favorite books?

How long have you been a nerd fighter?

Favorite TV/ YT shows?

Other interests?

Thanks for your interest, it should be fun :)

I'm interested.

awesome, just pm the account answering these questions or you can answer them as a reply on here ! 

Age?

Where do you live?

Favorite books?

Favorite TV/ YT shows?

Other interests?

Thanks for being interested. I think it'll be a fun experience

Sounds interesting.

I've been thinking about vlogging. My channel is KungfuCow5

Yay! :) Loving the interest from people! Just pm the account answering these questions or you can answer them as a reply on here ! 

Age?

Where do you live?

Favorite books?

Favorite TV/ YT shows?

Other interests?

I would love to join!

Yay! :) Do you have a YT name? Like all of the others, you guys are in :)! Just answer the following questions as either a reply to this message or as a message to the channel! 

Age?

Where do you live?

Favorite books?

Favorite TV/ YT shows?

Other interests?

i'd be up for joining :)

Fabulous! We already have 5 people, and you would be a great 6th! just message the YT account or answer as a reply with you YT name the following questions:

Age?

Where do you live?

Favorite books?

Favorite TV/ YT shows?

Other interests?

I AM INTERESTED. But I mean you probably have the spots filled. But I am here in case you are still lokking :)

Sorry, we're all filled. We might do fill-in days or something, so we'll keep you in mind for those :)!

I am

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service