Nerdfighters

Ok, so the last time I tried this it happened too late for a lot of people to make it, so I am looking at St. Patrick's day, March 17th, 2011 for the next meet.  I am going to try to get one of the Greens, to stop by and see if there are any other local-ish nerdfighters of renown who would be willing to swing by.  I am going to start looking for someplace where we can all get together, so I'm not going to be looking at any pubs, though afterwards......

Let me know if you guys would be willing to help me with some of the planning, let me know.  I am excited to get started on this because I don't know any other nerdfighters personally and that is simply a travesty.  Let me know if you guys get any ideas of where we can host it.  Thanks, DFTBA!!!

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

there is a a big park outside union station on OSU I think columbus would be the best place since it is central for everyone
What region of Ohio were you thinking of. I live south of Cincy, (I'm a Kentuckian truth be told). I might be able to help if the event is in SW Ohio. Columbus is as far as I can travel probably.
how about akron or cleveland? *nudge nudge*

Hi, I'd love to come, but Columbus is definitely the farthest I could travel ( I live near Cincy). If the gathering is in SW Ohio I could probably help arrange and plan stuff.

P.S.- Thanks for putting this togther, I've never met another nerdfighter irl!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service