Nerdfighters

I know there have been topics about this before, but I am a nerdfighter just outside the city and I'm dying to go to a nerdfighter gathering, but i don't think my mom will let me go unless it's something official because of the whole strangers from the internet thing. I don't know what to do. I saw the vid aboutthe pittsburgh gathering and I'm kind of upset because it's 5 hours from where I live, which is so terrible because i'm going to have to sit through and just know that I'm missing it. not trying to be melodramatic but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about upcoming gatherings.

Views: 196

Replies to This Discussion

hmmm..let's see. I guess we need to pick a location that would work. or at least a place to meet like Love Park or in front of the Franklin Institute or something. Then I guess we gotta figure out something to do/when to have it

I actually really wanted it to be in a park somewhere, but then it got really cold out all of a sudden. But, now it's blissfully warm again. I think Love Park would be perfect, it's just a matter of finding activities in the surrounding area.

Ah I know! The weather is so unpredictable lately. A park would be a great place to have it depending on when we have it. I just sent out a message to everyone in this group about this. I'm thinking we should organize a bunch of people who want to come/want to help plan and have a big Skype chat. 

Is anyone looking to go to the the dial-up tour in philly? I want to go but don't have anyone to go with :(

Also the Harry & the Potter's Yule Ball

What's the dial-up tour? I'll consider going to the Yule Ball, I have to see if I'm busy or not.

The dialup tour is with livelavalive, meekakitty, and nanalew

I'm going to the Dial Up tour with some friends. 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service