Nerdfighters

Lets see-

What is your favorite... flavor? toppings? style?  -whatever!

Where is it from? Homemade? Annoyingly famous?  A nice little Mom-and-Pop place? 

My favorite is Pineapple & Mushroom from a place called House of Pizza [HOP to those who like it] in Lancaster ^_^ and hey- don't knock it till ya try it

heheh

TALK AMONGST YERSELVES 

Tags: favorite, favorite pizza, favorite type of pizza, homemade, house, house of pizza, mushrooms, pineapple, pizza, pizza john, More…really, talk, yum

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

I like cheese or mushroom or sausage . . . basically meatlovers pizza

I love the thin crust salami pizza from this place called Pormodoro.

I prefer the simple things, so my favourite topping is mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce (or, as we call it here, margherita), the easiest one to prepare ^^ I like to cook it at home with my brother. The best pizza I've ever eaten is, hmmm, the one that I tried in Tuscany some years ago. It was really thin.

I make my own pizza and my favorite would have to be broccoli, pepper (hot and sweet), tomato, pineapple, fresh mozzarella, basil, oregano, rosemary, crushed red pepper flakes, and red sauce.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service