WE HAVE RULES AND WE'RE STICKIN' TO 'EM
Ok, so before we begin, I need to let you know that I DO have rules
1) Please be nice. If I find you fighting in one of the roleplays, I will seriously manually go through the RP and delete all of your replies.
2) I honestly don't care about cursing, as long as you're not offending someone and you don't get ME in trouble. Then we're gonna be havin some problems. . .
3) Proper grammar, spelling, puncuation, etc. is necessary in character. OOC (Out Of Character for those who don't know) doesn't HAVE to have proper grammar and such, though I would appreciate it, I'm sure others would too.
4) If you want to correct someone, do it NICELY. If they don't take the advice, just let it go.
5) If the above ^ repeats, let me know and I'll confront the person who is using improper grammar. Once this mistake is made three times, I kick you out.
6) PLEASE KEEP IT PG13!! I really really stress this because there are some things that just make people uncomfortable. I personally have no problem with that stuff as long as you're not actually describing the whole gory scene (then I really WILL have to kick you). PG13 is all I ask.
If there is anything else you guys feel I'm forgetting, feel free to let me know. For now, just create RPs and enjoy yourself! :)