Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'Sherlock' (6)

← Back to Sherlock Nerdfighters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Series 4 Predictions?!!!??!!

1. Prediction of what will happen with Mary and the baby. 2. Prediction of what will happen with Moriarty and "Did you miss me?" 3. Predict…

Started by Evey Jane Weisblat

0 Jul 21

Favourite references to the original series?

Just started watching Sherlock recently but I immediately loved how well it was done with regards modernising it but only where it was nece…

Started by Red McFace

25 May 27
Reply by Amber Allen

An amazing theory!

Hello Sherlockians!    My name is Amanda, I'm new and I have something that will BLOW YOUR MINDS, assuming you haven't seen it already: (th…

Started by Amanda Cathey

0 Apr 11, 2013

Johnlock

What are your thoughts on Sherlock and John being a romantically infatuated couple? (I, personally, believe in it 101%) So basically, do yo…

Started by MG

5 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Isobel Talya

What houses would the characters be in?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, but I'm still not sure... So, if you could all fill this in, that'd be awesome :) ( you don't…

Started by Peeves

20 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Phoenix

What happens at the Pool?

Ah. The pool. They obviously don't die, the series being recommissioned, but what does happen? The Moff, nor Gatiss, come to think of it is…

Started by Claire What'shername

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by JMe

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service