Nerdfighters

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, but I'm still not sure...

So, if you could all fill this in, that'd be awesome :)
( you don't have to fill in /every/ one, if you don't want to...)

Sherlock Holmes:
John Watson:
Jim Moriarty:
Greg Lestrade:
Mycroft Holmes:
Molly Hooper:
Sally Donovan:
Anderson:
Anthea:
Irene Adler:
Henry Knight:

Just add someone, if you feel the need to!

Tags: Hogwarts, Houses, Sherlock

Views: 1891

Replies to This Discussion

Sherlock Holmes: Definitely Slytherin. He's got the right mind for it; he wouldn't quite fit in Ravenclaw.
John Watson: Hufflepuff
Jim Moriarty: Slytherin
Greg Lestrade: Gryffindor
Mycroft Holmes: Ravenclaw
Molly Hooper: Hufflepuff or Gryffindor
Sally Donovan: Ravenclaw
Anderson: Muggle
Anthea: Not too sure... Ravenclaw (?)
Irene Adler: Slytherin
Henry Knight: Hufflepuff

Here's my list:
Sherlock Holmes: Ravenclaw
John Watson: Hufflepuff
Jim Moriarty: Slytherin/Ravenclaw
Greg Lestrade: ??
Mycroft Holmes: Ravenclaw
Molly Hooper: Hufflepuff
Sally Donovan: ??
Anderson: Peeves
Henry Knight: Hufflepuff

Sherlock Holmes: Slytherin (I would say that he's a Ravenclaw, but he has all the fatal flaws of a Slytherin. He thinks he's better than everyone else, he wants to be smarter, he has a god complex etc. But he's definitely a good Slytherin, like Snape, who "fights on the side of the angels" but he isn't one.)
John Watson: Gryffindor (Mycroft says it, "the bravery of a soldier". That's what is often forgotten about John, his bravery and his strength. His loyalty is incredibly important, but that comes from his bravery, I think)
Jim Moriarty: Slytherin (He's manipulative, power-hungary, and will do anything. It's important to note that Moriarty and Sherlock are definitely in the same house. They are one in the same.
Greg Lestrade: Hufflepuff (No matter what kind of hell Sherlock puts him through next, Lestrade is always loyal to him)
Mycroft Holmes: Ravenclaw (I wouldn't say he's a Slytherin. I mean, yes, he "is the British government" but the trait of a Slytherin is to do anything to get there. I don't think that's what Mycroft has done. I believe that he used his intelligence to get there. So, he's a Ravenclaw who got ahead.)
Molly Hooper: Hufflepuff (Loyal to the end, and so sweet, and so caring, and so trusting, and so willing to help Sherlock no matter how horrible a dick he has been to her)
Sally Donovan: Slytherine (Once again, willing to do anything to get ahead. Sherlock stands in her way, she'll to what it takes to get him out, even if that's accusing him of murder)
Anderson: I don't even know, he just sucks. He's a Squib. Bitter and angry. Very "Filch".
Anthea: I don't really know anything about her, but Ravenclaw. Mycroft wouldn't have chosen her as his assistant if she wasn't smart.
Irene Adler: Slytherin (She knows what she wants and she gets it)
Henry Knight: Hufflepuff (He seems very "neville-ish" to me, but he doesn't have the big moment of bravery)

Mrs. Hudson: Gryffindor (She's the bravest, most bad-ass of all them old ladies. Mrs. Hudson kicks ass, I love her)

I'm not going to do the whole list because most people have put everything that I've thought down already. That is, except Mycroft. I feel like he could be in Hufflepuff, not because he fits the traits, but knowing Mycroft, he somehow manipulated the sorting hat to put him in Hufflepuff to be close to the kitchens. This is just a joke sorting, but I could see that being humorous. 

Sherlock: Ravenclaw or Slytherin

Watson: Gryffindor

Jim: Totally Slytherin

Lestrade: Hufflepuff or Gryffindor

Mycroft: Ravenclaw

Molly: Hufflepuff or Gryffindor 

Donovan: Hufflepuff

Anderson: Hufflepuff

Anthea: ... don't really remember her.... oops... 

Henry Knight:... again... i forget.. 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service