Nerdfighters

When I was on vacation this summer, in both AZ and UT, I wanted a button pin.

More specifically, a button pin that explains that I'm a shy nerdfighter.

One of us needs to design a logo that I can make into a button pin (as soon as I get the materials), and send to whoever wants it. If the logo could have our hand sign on it, it might help our endeavor.

I've been involved with the "Do you like being shy?" conversation on here for a bit, and all of the people that I've looked at would like to make friends more easily. It's my belief that if we have a pin or something to identify our shyness, others will approach us and not expect some suave personality. They'll see it and know that it's hard for us to talk to people we don't know.

Any takers for the logo idea?

Tags: announce, button, logo, nerdfighter, pin, shy, the, to, world

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

mm, i do graphics design.. I can make the logo, but i'm not entirely good at coming up with a slogan itself. I could definitely do it if i have a few words to work with though :) I love typography. just let me know if you think of anything, I'll be around.

Chris

Great idea btw , I'm also a shy nerdfighter :D

Hi Chris!

I've been thinking of some slogans, but none are refined yet. Here are a few:

Shy Nerdfighter: Approach without stereotypes.

Shy Nerdfighters: We just don't talk much!

Definitely include "Shy Nerdfighter," and something about being shy. I'm not very good at this...

I can't wait to see the prototypic design!

Due to an uncomfortable family situation, i'm offline for ten days.. (yeah, i'm undercover atm) but I'll be working on it :D

dftba,

Chris

I have an idea, a Nerdfighter skull coupled with a violet (shrinking violet, quiet violets ect.) or a erysimum (more commenly known as the wall flower). It might be a bit feminine for the guys tast but I think it gets the point across pretty well.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service